Things weak men do..... UPDATE Pg3. : All over Freddie Gibbs.. smh...

OP retaliate and finish him...you cant let him slide with some bs, gotta send a message...

OP retaliate and finish him...you cant let him slide with some bs, gotta send a message...

Whatever you choose, I hope you don't end up tarnishing your image in the end of it. Make sure it's legal, and possibly get an explanation of what went down? Did he do it out of spite, or was it an accident? I dunno... just one bad decision could be super detrimental to the rest of your life/dream path.

Best of luck.

Whatever you choose, I hope you don't end up tarnishing your image in the end of it. Make sure it's legal, and possibly get an explanation of what went down? Did he do it out of spite, or was it an accident? I dunno... just one bad decision could be super detrimental to the rest of your life/dream path.

Best of luck.

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

LOL @ "my world". I'm talkin' about the real world. As far as prices...dude can charge whatever he wants to charge whoever. If y'all don't like how he does business...there's plenty people who shoot videos.

If y'all had a contract typed out, I don't see what the problem is.

No contract...welllll...I'd strong arm the bamma and get what's mine. You know you need the videos by a certain date, how does messing with his life (other than applying pressure to him) get your videos back and on time for the party? Seems like that would make him less likely to expedite the process.

Seems like dude is strong arming YALL.

real talk.

Getting the videos by the release should be number 1 prority. How is doing something reckless going to accomplish that?
Sure, you could F him up
But then again if you did that you could end up in jail, or in some beef that could subsequently end in death or incarceration. Could being the main word.
And how does that move your career forward?

Try this. Be civil.
He's obviously shook. Don't scare him into hiding with all your gangsterness. Be subtle.
And then after you get the videos back, if you still feel the need, that is the time prove a point. Not before.

And then next time as others have stated, be proactive in protecting your material.
Next time have a contract( if your CEO didnt already have one)
Don't pay up front. Or if the videographer demands up front payment, only agree to half up front.
Once the final cut of the video is completed get a copy of the work.
In the future work a with more professional and reputable company or person(s)

LOL @ "my world". I'm talkin' about the real world. As far as prices...dude can charge whatever he wants to charge whoever. If y'all don't like how he does business...there's plenty people who shoot videos.

No contract...welllll...I'd strong arm the bamma and get what's mine. You know you need the videos by a certain date, how does messing with his life (other than applying pressure to him) get your videos back and on time for the party? Seems like that would make him less likely to expedite the process.

real talk.

Getting the videos by the release should be number 1 prority. How is doing something reckless going to accomplish that?
Sure, you could F him up
But then again if you did that you could end up in jail, or in some beef that could subsequently end in death or incarceration. Could being the main word.

Try this. Be civil.
He's obviously shook. Don't scare him into hiding with all your gangsterness. Be subtle.
And then after you get the videos back, if you still feel the need, that is the time prove a point. Not before.

And then next time as others have stated, be proactive in protecting your material.
Don't pay up front. Or if the videographer demands up front payment, only agree to half up front.

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

real talk.

Sure, you could F him up

Try this. Be civil.

/ Thread

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

real talk.

Sure, you could F him up

Try this. Be civil.

/ Thread

Right now ur best bet is to put those feelings of revenge on the back burner. You have 14 short days to make sure your release party goes without a hitch despite this (huge) bump in the road.
Getting back at dude can wait. If anything having him sleep on you can work to your advantage.

Right now ur best bet is to put those feelings of revenge on the back burner. You have 14 short days to make sure your release party goes without a hitch despite this (huge) bump in the road.
Getting back at dude can wait. If anything having him sleep on you can work to your advantage.

Originally Posted by frshstunna

You know what to do, OP.

85c153e9a988db30754b308894c50e40bb7b13c.png

Originally Posted by frshstunna

You know what to do, OP.

85c153e9a988db30754b308894c50e40bb7b13c.png

So now... it all comes to light...

The REASON Juicy did what he did was because..... get this.... he changed his mind about my song. What? That's right, I said it. After recording the vids, my man gets a softy for Freddie Gibbs (a man he doesn't know) and decides he doesn't want to put his "stamp" on a "diss" song about the guy...

1. Who asked you for a "Stamp"? Do your %*!%$+$ job fatso...

2. WHATEVER I have to say about Gibbs is my prerogative. ++*! I look like pandering to cameraboys across America? What I said was about a man I used to know first hand and haven't heard from in years. Sue me. Gibbs know how to reach me if he wants to. He don't need Lt. Lunchbox and crew doing his security. Where do these ++*! boys get off?? At least what I said is about a person I'm semi-familiar with. I'm not just parading around going on about people I never met, unlike Juicy here.

3. What about the two OTHER songs then?
nerd.gif
... where's that footage.

4. How you filing police reports....AND trying to have yo "goons" come see about a !%%*+ at the same time?! Pick one. Where they do that at? That ain't street. That's curb. Curb your %*!%$+$ enthusiasm, Scary David #!! !%%*+
30t6p3b.gif

Here's the thing.. I would NEVER "diss" Gibbs. I got some real valid opinions on the man, and I'm vocal about em online and in person. ++*! I look like holding my tongue. I'm me. But it ain't like I decided to "hit em up". Further more, Gibbs is a grown #!! man with NO affiliation whatsoever to this fat ++*! or his business. This explains why I've been getting FB mesages from 3rd party people that ain't have $*%# to do with me, my video, or the man paid to shoot them -- talking bout "Get off that... it's a movement...we do it for ALL of Gary and blah blah"<-- !%%*+ shut up. I know what I'm doing. Stop defending ++%*** that don't givre a $*%# about you... I AM Gary, Indiana. Gibbs is FROM Gary.

So his current list of lies include claiming he never even shot the videos, as if I don't:

A. Have pics posted on my FB from the first video
Spoiler [+]
71978_1504179122104_1163010072_31096634_2219982_n.jpg
B. Witnesses that were in the second video
C. Proof of payment (emails FROM fatman TO my CEO about the situation)

Other lies:
1. I "dissed" Gibbs -- a man I have a huge amount of personal respect for, despite whatever we may do business-wise. But that was just his wayy of attmping to turn RANDOM people against me. You know... it's kinda like saying "Rilla doesn't love Michael Jackson"... but so what? I don't. Do something. I mean, I respect him... but he ain't never did $*%# for me or the City of Gary. Funny how that goes for Gibbs as well though, right? I guess Juicy figured being honest is a bad thing which is his whole beef with my song in the 1st place.

2. My CEO knows details about a murder (he's actually telling this one guy my mans knows who killed his son... like.. who does that? For real... who does that?
30t6p3b.gif
)

3. And this prick STILL sending "goons" to my inbox like I ain't wit it.. yeah aight..
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
So what's good Mouse.... now can I ruin this guy? Pretty please?

So now... it all comes to light...

The REASON Juicy did what he did was because..... get this.... he changed his mind about my song. What? That's right, I said it. After recording the vids, my man gets a softy for Freddie Gibbs (a man he doesn't know) and decides he doesn't want to put his "stamp" on a "diss" song about the guy...

1. Who asked you for a "Stamp"? Do your %*!%$+$ job fatso...

2. WHATEVER I have to say about Gibbs is my prerogative. ++*! I look like pandering to cameraboys across America? What I said was about a man I used to know first hand and haven't heard from in years. Sue me. Gibbs know how to reach me if he wants to. He don't need Lt. Lunchbox and crew doing his security. Where do these ++*! boys get off?? At least what I said is about a person I'm semi-familiar with. I'm not just parading around going on about people I never met, unlike Juicy here.

3. What about the two OTHER songs then?
nerd.gif
... where's that footage.

4. How you filing police reports....AND trying to have yo "goons" come see about a !%%*+ at the same time?! Pick one. Where they do that at? That ain't street. That's curb. Curb your %*!%$+$ enthusiasm, Scary David #!! !%%*+
30t6p3b.gif

Here's the thing.. I would NEVER "diss" Gibbs. I got some real valid opinions on the man, and I'm vocal about em online and in person. ++*! I look like holding my tongue. I'm me. But it ain't like I decided to "hit em up". Further more, Gibbs is a grown #!! man with NO affiliation whatsoever to this fat ++*! or his business. This explains why I've been getting FB mesages from 3rd party people that ain't have $*%# to do with me, my video, or the man paid to shoot them -- talking bout "Get off that... it's a movement...we do it for ALL of Gary and blah blah"<-- !%%*+ shut up. I know what I'm doing. Stop defending ++%*** that don't givre a $*%# about you... I AM Gary, Indiana. Gibbs is FROM Gary.

So his current list of lies include claiming he never even shot the videos, as if I don't:

A. Have pics posted on my FB from the first video
Spoiler [+]
B. Witnesses that were in the second video
C. Proof of payment (emails FROM fatman TO my CEO about the situation)

Other lies:
1. I "dissed" Gibbs -- a man I have a huge amount of personal respect for, despite whatever we may do business-wise. But that was just his wayy of attmping to turn RANDOM people against me. You know... it's kinda like saying "Rilla doesn't love Michael Jackson"... but so what? I don't. Do something. I mean, I respect him... but he ain't never did $*%# for me or the City of Gary. Funny how that goes for Gibbs as well though, right? I guess Juicy figured being honest is a bad thing which is his whole beef with my song in the 1st place.

2. My CEO knows details about a murder (he's actually telling this one guy my mans knows who killed his son... like.. who does that? For real... who does that?
30t6p3b.gif
)

3. And this prick STILL sending "goons" to my inbox like I ain't wit it.. yeah aight..
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
So what's good Mouse.... now can I ruin this guy? Pretty please?

Your CEO should've had a contract written out.

Welcome to the business world.
MOST WELL PUT AND SHOULD HAVE ENDED THIS THREAD
pimp.gif

Is this a record label party?

roll.gif
The guy on the right is wearing some akademiks jeans I had in high school TRUE STORY,  c/o 2003

Your CEO should've had a contract written out.

Welcome to the business world.
pimp.gif

Is this a record label party?

roll.gif
The guy on the right is wearing some akademiks jeans I had in high school TRUE STORY,  c/o 2003

pimp.gif

+*@$ is way deeper than paper and ink... That may b all well and dandy with getting the videos, but it doesn't do much in the realm of public opinion. And in MY world, public opinion means a lot more than the +*@$ people write on paper. Call it "rep" or whatever sounds clever, but it always has ad always will be the most important, least quantifiable attribute of any entertainer -- or %*%#% from the hood -- or both. it's kinda funny to me that most people never see the world outside of "society" when 80% of the population lives there. Contracts aside, his rallying troops cuz I said something about his idol is just weak....

pimp.gif

+*@$ is way deeper than paper and ink... That may b all well and dandy with getting the videos, but it doesn't do much in the realm of public opinion. And in MY world, public opinion means a lot more than the +*@$ people write on paper. Call it "rep" or whatever sounds clever, but it always has ad always will be the most important, least quantifiable attribute of any entertainer -- or %*%#% from the hood -- or both. it's kinda funny to me that most people never see the world outside of "society" when 80% of the population lives there. Contracts aside, his rallying troops cuz I said something about his idol is just weak....

ruin his cred by lettin other folk know wut he did n then hell have no clientelle(sp?) n that means no cheese. he may have killed your few videos but u kan always make more but by him not havin anyone to work wit u killed his career. take the sledgehammer to this ant and ruin his career n livelihood. n the whole FB thing sounds soft i thought it was man law to not let another dudes girl know he "cheatin" jus let it b known he shady n kant b trusted n if u round hood kats theyll understand n wont !@#$ wit him.

ruin his cred by lettin other folk know wut he did n then hell have no clientelle(sp?) n that means no cheese. he may have killed your few videos but u kan always make more but by him not havin anyone to work wit u killed his career. take the sledgehammer to this ant and ruin his career n livelihood. n the whole FB thing sounds soft i thought it was man law to not let another dudes girl know he "cheatin" jus let it b known he shady n kant b trusted n if u round hood kats theyll understand n wont !@#$ wit him.

Originally Posted by Murda He

pimp.gif

Not trying to be funny AT ALL, but if you're worried about "reppin" ...I think anyone in your squad "poppin' bottles" with Akademiks jeans on from 2002 is a severe blow to "your rep" as a rapper in YOUR WORLD. I would be more concerned if my "CEO" couldn't take care of me legally when problems like this arise. The guy probably felt you or your administration wasn't worth respecting.

pimp.gif

Not trying to be funny AT ALL, but if you're worried about "reppin" ...I think anyone in your squad "poppin' bottles" with Akademiks jeans on from 2002 is a severe blow to "your rep" as a rapper in YOUR WORLD. I would be more concerned if my "CEO" couldn't take care of me legally when problems like this arise. The guy probably felt you or your administration wasn't worth respecting.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

pimp.gif

I see where this is gonna go... I'll be sure to hand dress every one I stand with from now on. I'll carry extra Coogi jeans and Blac label shirts in a Louie bag made of gold and unobtanium just in case there's ever a chance a camera might be on and I'm standing by some one..

Back
Top Bottom