Things weak men do..... UPDATE Pg3. : All over Freddie Gibbs.. smh...

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by Murda He

MOST WELL PUT AND SHOULD HAVE ENDED THIS THREAD
pimp.gif

+*@$ is way deeper than paper and ink... That may b all well and dandy with getting the videos, but it doesn't do much in the realm of public opinion. And in MY world, public opinion means a lot more than the +*@$ people write on paper. Call it "rep" or whatever sounds clever, but it always has ad always will be the most important, least quantifiable attribute of any entertainer -- or %*%#% from the hood -- or both. it's kinda funny to me that most people never see the world outside of "society" when 80% of the population lives there. Contracts aside, his rallying troops cuz I said something about his idol is just weak....
Not trying to be funny AT ALL, but if you're worried about "reppin" ...I think anyone in your squad "poppin' bottles" with Akademiks jeans on from 2002 is a severe blow to "your rep" as a rapper in YOUR WORLD. I would be more concerned if my "CEO" couldn't take care of me legally when problems like this arise. The guy probably felt you or your administration wasn't worth respecting.

I see where this is gonna go... I'll be sure to hand dress every one I stand with from now on. I'll carry extra Coogi jeans and Blac label shirts in a Louie bag made of gold and unobtanium just in case there's ever a chance a camera might be on and I'm standing by some one..

Now you know better then to come to NT for advice on a matter this serious. And your "gangster" won't help solving this problem at all. Your CEO isn't much of one if he doesn't have contracts and receipts. Hope you didn't pay in cash cuz that's a serious no no. If i'm wrong then you should pursue this legally if you really want a shot of becoming a rapper. Where are you from by the way?

Now you know better then to come to NT for advice on a matter this serious. And your "gangster" won't help solving this problem at all. Your CEO isn't much of one if he doesn't have contracts and receipts. Hope you didn't pay in cash cuz that's a serious no no. If i'm wrong then you should pursue this legally if you really want a shot of becoming a rapper. Where are you from by the way?

OP....if Juicy is worried about being offiliated with you for creating a diss because he's worried it will hurt his business...
then you have to hurt his business, by letting it be known what he did. Let everyone know how he taped the videos, and erased it.
let everyone know the way he operates business. hurt his pockets. he obviously thinks Gibbs is worth more to please, then you..

Its a sign of straight disrespect. Let him know if he's gonna mess with your money, you got to mess with his.

OP....if Juicy is worried about being offiliated with you for creating a diss because he's worried it will hurt his business...
then you have to hurt his business, by letting it be known what he did. Let everyone know how he taped the videos, and erased it.
let everyone know the way he operates business. hurt his pockets. he obviously thinks Gibbs is worth more to please, then you..

Its a sign of straight disrespect. Let him know if he's gonna mess with your money, you got to mess with his.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Where are you from by the way?
Who me? Oh uh.... well..

Spoiler [+]
Gorilla Indiana, I like that...but we should call it Rilla, Indiana...
sick wit a pen or a pencil,
offensive against you -- demented, defensive,
A pistol against me if you -
 IF YOU THINK YOU SUPER STUPID YOU BIG DUMMY..
G-G-ARY, well... Larry, Indiana honey
Get that money, get that dough.... X, O's, lines?
Man my city playing Tic-tac-toe
*+%! hard, we difficult
*+%! ya'll as if you ain't know....

Ask me where I'm frooooooooooooooooom
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Where are you from by the way?
Who me? Oh uh.... well..

Spoiler [+]
Gorilla Indiana, I like that...but we should call it Rilla, Indiana...
sick wit a pen or a pencil,
offensive against you -- demented, defensive,
A pistol against me if you -
 IF YOU THINK YOU SUPER STUPID YOU BIG DUMMY..
G-G-ARY, well... Larry, Indiana honey
Get that money, get that dough.... X, O's, lines?
Man my city playing Tic-tac-toe
*+%! hard, we difficult
*+%! ya'll as if you ain't know....

Ask me where I'm frooooooooooooooooom
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Thats the best advice...right there...

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Thats the best advice...right there...

I mean this in the best way possible, but why hurt anyone? Do they even count the statistics from Gary, Indiana?

I mean this in the best way possible, but why hurt anyone? Do they even count the statistics from Gary, Indiana?

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

So you think you can spit hotter than gibbs?
Then and now, yup. But that's not what the song was about.  I don't typically compete against other rappers in that way because I don't view music as a competitive art form. We eat what we like. But bar for bar, technique for technique, I do think I'm more talented, cereally.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

So you think you can spit hotter than gibbs?
Then and now, yup. But that's not what the song was about.  I don't typically compete against other rappers in that way because I don't view music as a competitive art form. We eat what we like. But bar for bar, technique for technique, I do think I'm more talented, cereally.

Back
Top Bottom