Things your neighbors doesn't know about you. Post for the LOL

Originally Posted by tecca nena

I took a dump in my neighbor's front yard... They dont use it cuz its all plants anyways.. I wanted to see how long until my dump dissappeared... I did this about five times because i just got used to it..

I got drunk and took all the patio furniture in my neighbors deck and put in my other neighbors deck that were facing each other.. Then i chuckled to myself as I went to sleep to imagine how that conversation went the next day...

I stole one of my neighbor's paper every fourth sunday of the month for work purposes...
How do you get used to taking dumps outside on your neighbors lawn?  That is disturbing fam.....................However, that patio furniture thing is hilarious.  Do you have an update on that?

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Somewhat like a neighbor...When I was 15, we had this fine women that would rent downstairs of our house. Whenever I'm home alone and she's bouta leave,I'd watch her leave and run down to her room and check out her panties/thong stash and bust a nut. I'd go through her dirty drawers and smell that thang....goodness I had the best time of my life until the dumb broad lit a curtain on fire nd almost burned the house down so my parents had to let her go...SMH.
jesus 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
easily the best one yet

Originally Posted by tecca nena

I took a dump in my neighbor's front yard... They dont use it cuz its all plants anyways.. I wanted to see how long until my dump dissappeared... I did this about five times because i just got used to it..
I'm sorry but what the heck?! I can't even poop at my best friends house and you're comfortable pooping in your neighbor's yard on the regular?
sick.gif

Somewhat like a neighbor...When I was 15, we had this fine women that would rent downstairs of our house. Whenever I'm home alone and she's bouta leave,I'd watch her leave and run down to her room and check out her panties/thong stash and bust a nut. I'd go through her dirty drawers and smell that thang....goodness I had the best time of my life until the dumb broad lit a curtain on fire nd almost burned the house down so my parents had to let her go...SMH.
Yo, you a straight perv b
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by santi19

I used to steal my neighbors internet too
laugh.gif

Same here, however when they locked I was
mad.gif
then i saw it had a open network again i did the grimey and changed the password and username to GOTCHA!!!(Only smart people will know how to do this)
pimp.gif
a week later i saw it in the trash can.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
#hackswagg

i thought WPA and stuff was hard to hack?

I secretly hope their little $%** kids get hit by a car every day. These little turds get into my garage and open the freezer in there and dont close it. The mom never watches these little *%@*@

Me and my one neighbor chill. We BBQ and go shooting together. I don't even say hi to the others.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Originally Posted by jjs136

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

The guy in front of us doesn't know I smashed his wife.

And the guy around the corner doesn't know I smashed his daughter.

Not really neighbors I know, but we all live in same gated community. Oh well
laugh.gif

roll.gif

damn
pimp.gif

I got 3 6'5" dudes hunting me in 2 towns right now, can't imagine smashing chicks in my own vicinity.
I'm jelly...
Not having neighbors worth tapping,
30t6p3b.gif

Don't do anything stupid really, just moved in to a new spot and one of the neighbors... we'll call her "cat lady" already told my landlord/roommate that I must be a player 'cause I dress nice and always bring home different girls... #humblebrag

WOOOOW...+Who+would+have+thought+such+a+perfect+gif+existed+_7286f5c70fd991404cfe66f293cff06d.gif

Man, I don't care what my neighbors don't know about me. I'm more worried about what I don't know about them. The neighbors across the hall from me got this like Russian, Slovakian kinda accent and they got people in and out of their apartment all the time. A little creepy.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Originally Posted by jjs136

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

The guy in front of us doesn't know I smashed his wife.

And the guy around the corner doesn't know I smashed his daughter.

Not really neighbors I know, but we all live in same gated community. Oh well
laugh.gif

roll.gif

damn
pimp.gif

I got 3 6'5" dudes hunting me in 2 towns right now, can't imagine smashing chicks in my own vicinity.
this. We are the victims of their weak game. 

when my neighbors come home and play loud music at like 3 or 4am when I'm trying to sleep i knock on the wall. if they ignore me i walk around the back of the apartment and cut they power off until i wake up in the morning.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by santi19

I used to steal my neighbors internet too
laugh.gif

Same here, however when they locked I was
mad.gif
then i saw it had a open network again i did the grimey and changed the password and username to GOTCHA!!!(Only smart people will know how to do this)
pimp.gif
a week later i saw it in the trash can.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
#hackswagg

i thought WPA and stuff was hard to hack?

Yeah how do ya'll do that? I only used it because it had no password
laugh.gif

Just log into a unprotected wifi and type 192.168.1.1 in your browser. Strong chance if they don't put a password for their Internet their log in will be administrator/admin :Rollin from their you can do anything. Block sites, change the name, etc

Once I accidentally opened my neighbors mail that got put in my box.... It was a letter from the state saying he had so many days to register as a sex offender... I was scared that if I gave it to him opened he would get mad and press charges or something... So I tore the letter to pieces and flushed it....

Back
Top Bottom