Things your neighbors doesn't know about you. Post for the LOL

Originally Posted by santi19

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by jones23me

this thread has potential....

what happen to ol boy that killed his neighbors cat & posted pics? 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that thread was gold.
dudeeeeeeeeeee that was epic
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm gonna go find that one

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Just log into a unprotected wifi and type 192.168.1.1 in your browser. Strong chance if they don't put a password for their Internet their log in will be administrator/admin :Rollin from their you can do anything. Block sites, change the name, etc
And if they do have a protected connection, wireshark + promiscuous mode.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Yeah

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Just log into a unprotected wifi and type 192.168.1.1 in your browser. Strong chance if they don't put a password for their Internet their log in will be administrator/admin :Rollin from their you can do anything. Block sites, change the name, etc
And if they do have a protected connection, wireshark + promiscuous mode.

nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
reminds me of highschool when i put a keylogger on my computer and had a bunch of peoples myspace/facebook passwords

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Somewhat like a neighbor...When I was 15, we had this fine women that would rent downstairs of our house. Whenever I'm home alone and she's bouta leave,I'd watch her leave and run down to her room and check out her panties/thong stash and bust a nut. I'd go through her dirty drawers and smell that thang....goodness I had the best time of my life until the dumb broad lit a curtain on fire nd almost burned the house down so my parents had to let her go...SMH.

WOOOOW...+Who+would+have+thought+such+a+perfect+gif+existed+_7286f5c70fd991404cfe66f293cff06d.gif

My family and I moved to this big condo temporarily. The Condo has a laundry room. I went down to do laundry and see the finest asian girl in my life. I was only 15 at the time. She put her clothes in the dryer and left. I waited 2-3 minutes and talked myself into stealing her panty from the dryer. I forgot what I did with it but I felt guilty, ashamed and afraid that the camera caught me stealing it so I put it back 
laugh.gif

dude that used to live a few houses down hit the fence at my parents' house. my dad & I molotoved the truck.

neighbor in my old building knocked on my door, super high on something, and asked me to rub her feet.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

dude that used to live a few houses down hit the fence at my parents' house. my dad & I molotoved the truck.

neighbor in my old building knocked on my door, super high on something, and asked me to rub her feet.
Did you rub her feet? Pics? Did the truck blow up?

Some of these are funny as hell and some of these are just weird..... Worst ive done is last month i got sick of one of my neighbors who's an old racist couple always blasting the worst elevator type country music so i played 2 chainz at max volume for a few minutes and they turned it off 
laugh.gif
 I guess they know that lol since this is things your neighbor doesn't know about you i've used their wifi when it was open a couple times when ours was down, and when walking my dog and he's crapped in their yard i didn't pick it up once or twice a couple years ago.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

Did you rub her feet? Pics? Did the truck blow up?

yes, ( and other stuff because some things you just may never get the chance to do in a random situation like that), no pics (she was a thinner brunette but like club every weekend and do blow in the bathroom thin), and yes it did. nothing huge but it was rad and visible from our backyard.

I don't really know any of my neigbors, I'm always surprised to see new faces in the neigborhood.

StillIn729 wrote:
23kidd wrote:
Somewhat like a neighbor...When I was 15, we had this fine women that would rent downstairs of our house.Whenever I'm home alone and she's bouta leave,I'd watch her leave and run down to her room and check out her panties/thong stash and bust a nut. I'd go through her dirty drawers and smell that thang....goodness I had the best time of my life until the dumb broad lit a curtain on fire nd almost burned the house down so my parents had to let her go...SMH.

ken-chipko.gif

Originally Posted by maddog345

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

We got some damn sexual deviants on here...stealing panties and *@@* 
roll.gif
For real
roll.gif

Im saying tho. At 13, how does smelling panties even cross your mind?
laugh.gif
 (assuming you were a virgin at the time)

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Some of these are funny as hell and some of these are just weird..... Worst ive done is last month i got sick of one of my neighbors who's an old racist couple always blasting the worst elevator type country music so i played 2 chainz at max volume for a few minutes and they turned it off 
laugh.gif
 I guess they know that lol since this is things your neighbor doesn't know about you i've used their wifi when it was open a couple times when ours was down, and when walking my dog and he's crapped in their yard i didn't pick it up once or twice a couple years ago.
chappelle.gif

Good lord you need to learn punctuation

My brother literally pulled a home invasion on my NEXT door neighbors, he proceeded to get bagged the next month...this was 2005. My neighbors still give me dirty looks

Originally Posted by enlightendespot

Originally Posted by maddog345

eLNiNo4530 wrote:

We got some damn sexual deviants on here...stealing panties and *@@* 
roll.gif
For real
roll.gif

Im saying tho. At 13, how does smelling panties even cross your mind?
laugh.gif
 (assuming you were a virgin at the time)

I remember when I was 12 or 13 my mom let my older cousin move in our guest room. Whenever my cousin would leave for work during the summer I would get into her room and smell her bra and panties. Whats worse is my cousin is like 11 years older than me and she was like a 2nd mom to me. Changed my diapers and everything.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

some of y'all got issues. Sniffin pantines

I live in a huge apartment complex and I dont know or talk to any of my neighbors. There is this bad black chick who lives down the hall from me who i'm 95% sure is a stripper. Leaves around 10pm with a big bag or suitcase and some dude picks her up. Comes home around 5pm drunk as hell. wonder where she works

Some of y'all weird forreal. I don't want to know any more. Lock this thread ASAP
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by tecca nena

I took a dump in my neighbor's front yard... They dont use it cuz its all plants anyways.. I wanted to see how long until my dump dissappeared... I did this about five times because i just got used to it..

I got drunk and took all the patio furniture in my neighbors deck and put in my other neighbors deck that were facing each other.. Then i chuckled to myself as I went to sleep to imagine how that conversation went the next day...

I stole one of my neighbor's paper every fourth sunday of the month for work purposes...
roll.gif
how long did it take?
nerd.gif
took about a month and a half... few weeks in you can see the dung beetles going to work! But this really depends on where you live... of course...

I read in Australia they didnt have dung beetles so they did experiments to release them there and not only did it help reduce the amount of cow pies that sat for years in a pasture but improved overall soil quality and fly control

I smashed my neighbors daughter like 5 years back...i pretend to like my other neighbor because he owns a pizzeria and i get free pizza but secretly i hate his guts....i keyed another neighbors car cause he got loud with me

Back
Top Bottom