Things your parents did for you as a kid. Vol. No crust sandwiches

Joined Feb 16, 2008
What are some things that you miss that your parents did for you when you where a kid? I personally miss getting picked up in elementary school and having anafternoon snack prepared!! Good ole times! What's yours?

Joined Jun 24, 2007
Originally Posted by TheSource408

What are some things that you miss that your patents did for you when you where a kid? I personally miss getting picked up in elementary school and having an afternoon snack prepared!! Good ole times! What's yours?
they thought me how to spell

Joined May 31, 2009
my dad made warm milk and honey
i do it now when im sick or fiending forsome.

Moms done a lot, I cant think of any

Joined Jun 28, 2008
Originally Posted by bud dink

What are some things that you miss that your patents did for you when you where a kid? I personally miss getting picked up in elementary school and having an afternoon snack prepared!! Good ole times! What's yours?
Really?

sn00pee

Supporter
Joined Feb 2, 2003
Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Really?
GOT EM

uncalled4boy

Supporter
Joined Oct 27, 2007
Couple Weeks Back My Mom Made Me The Best Sandwich Ever

Toasted The Bread, Put Some Mayo On, Cut It Perfectly, Added Salt And Pepper On The Lunch Meat, Wit A Thin Slice Of Lettuce

Watever Woman Can Do It Close To Her Imma Marry

Joined Sep 11, 2008
^^

-Moms used to drive me to the bus stop and let me sit in the car until the bus came so I wouldn't freeze my %#+ off

Joined May 26, 2008
Cleaned my room, did the laundry, made snacks, cooked meals, rides to and from school, family trips, etc...

damn I miss being a kid

Joined Jun 21, 2007
one friday out of the month in elementary school, mom's would bring fast food for lunch. Kids were mad jealous

arrjae

Banned
Joined Aug 10, 2008

Really?

i was just about to point tht out....

de phx jose

Banned
Joined Feb 1, 2009
Carried me to my baby sitter apartment room before going to work is one i can remember real well

Joined Feb 9, 2008
Originally Posted by arrjae

Really?

im gonna go ahead and say thats sarcasm

i hope

Joined Feb 28, 2009
Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by arrjae

Really?

im gonna go ahead and say thats sarcasm

i hope
How can this be sarcasm? He got got

Joined Jul 30, 2003

Really?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now