Think About it NT...Are YOU Racist?

yes i am racist. im white but i hate a lot of white people. i also hate a lot of other races, basically i just hate everyone so i dont think im racist afterall

I hate Cubans they should just climb back on their banana boats and row all the way back to their damn island....

Not even a little bit.

Blackest white kid you know, but not even like that; I'm a visionary.
pimp.gif

I can be vouched for, too.

I think the maybe a better term for the thread starter is prejudiced. You prejudge people based on certain stereotypes but that isnt being aracist. Being a racist is being so close-minded and ignorant to any and all facts opinions that directly contrast those said stereotypes. racists think theyare automatically superior to other races because of the stereotypes

I dunno, thats just what I get from your OG Post

this reminds me of the episode of king of the hill where hank's employee had him take the "racist or not" test online
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm not racist but I am prejudice. If you look like a criminal or act like one I'm going to be on guard.

Originally Posted by StackKerouac

There is a big difference between recognizing COMMON (not absolute) differences between people of different races and looking at certain races as inferior or others as superior.

Recognizing racial differences is not racist... We are different, and MOST stereotypes are based on some amount of fact.

co-sign.

I'd like to think I'm not racist but i find myself agreeing with stereotyps sometimes....
I have friends from various races so i'm not racist.

Originally Posted by StackKerouac

There is a big difference between recognizing COMMON (not absolute) differences between people of different races and looking at certain races as inferior or others as superior.

Recognizing racial differences is not racist... We are different, and MOST stereotypes are based on some amount of fact.

Couldn't of said it better.

Back
Top Bottom