Think twice about answering your phone during class Vol: Damn...

I dont know how to embed Liveleak videos but.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

35lhpp1.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

O wow. Dude is ruthless for answering his phone in the front row like that , but the professor is extra ruthless for snatching it up and smashing it

O wow. Dude is ruthless for answering his phone in the front row like that , but the professor is extra ruthless for snatching it up and smashing it

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the startled girl... Took me a few replays to find out where that squeal came from

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the startled girl... Took me a few replays to find out where that squeal came from

i would seriously let it go for that day, then bring a 40 bottle with me to the next lecture and reenact a popular scene in killa season, but since she's a girl i wouldn't have to say no mo when i pee on her.

i would seriously let it go for that day, then bring a 40 bottle with me to the next lecture and reenact a popular scene in killa season, but since she's a girl i wouldn't have to say no mo when i pee on her.

laugh.gif
I always think about what would happen if I answered a call during class and gave my teacher the index finger telling her I was on the phone

A lot of professors threaten dudes with !*+* like that though. "put it away or i'll smash it"

laugh.gif
I always think about what would happen if I answered a call during class and gave my teacher the index finger telling her I was on the phone

A lot of professors threaten dudes with !*+* like that though. "put it away or i'll smash it"

Back
Top Bottom