Think twice about getting that 20 pc. at McDonalds! What's in our food?

Any person with a life worth living that has a chick fila within 45 miles... theres no excuse for going to another spot.

Chick fil a = best food u can get u dont hafta prepare

Polynesian sauce > crack

I f wit chick fila but why dont they ever have deals like eryone else?

Closed on sunday. No homo. No deals.

But i cant help it cuz its literally 3 min away from me.

Made this video sound like he was investigating area 51 or somethin.

I knew watchin this wouldn't be good....guess it'll give me another reason to stop eating mcdonalds for a long *** time again.

their buffalo sauce is fire tho, love that **** with their nuggets

Last edited:
I haven't willingly eaten fast food in about 3 years. Had a Big Mac one night I was in a car accident so I don't really count that. But I never liked their chicken nuggets anyway they've always been disgusting.

Videos like this are funny.

I'd rather eat those nuggets than not eat at all. The struggle is real.

Y'all so gullible. You can do this with any food you eat; talk like I'm describing animals on the discovery channel in detail, play some ominous music in the background, and use a microscope so it all looks nasty.

I f wit chick fila but why dont they ever have deals like eryone else?

Closed on sunday. No homo. No deals.

But i cant help it cuz its literally 3 min away from me.

They aint gotta have deals... they have better food. Not to mention the service is the best n the industry... your out the drive thru n under 4 min everyyyy time. Theyre robots n there i swear. Furthermore on sunday take ur lazy *** to the grocery store n cook summin... i thought that was the whole point of the games not startin till 1... cooking headstart :smokin

This shouldn't surprise anyone. Cut open a Chik-Fil-A nugget and cut open a McDonald's nugget. You don't need a microscope to tell which one isn't real chicken.

Yo I'm looking at this Chik-Fil-A spot near me, hitting that up later on today. Only eaten it once before.

Not even Supersize me could ruin the McDonald's experience for me. Every once in a while after I spark up that **** hits the spot. 2 McDoubles, 4 piece nugget, Cinnamelt & a LG Sweet Tea FTW :pimp: :smokin :pimp: :smokin

plus, O.P...you should have known about these type of things already :smh:

processed foods aint good for you, period

Last edited:
as long as im eating fake *** gummi worms i cant knock the next mane for eating processed chicken nuggets.

that being said, i dont eff with mcdonalds not because they serve fake food but because they hustle dudes like walmart.

My midnight after-hoop dinner: 20-pc nuggets dipped in ranch/sweet chili sauce combo and sweet tea. :pimp:

plus, O.P...you should have known about these type of things already :smh:

processed foods aint good for you, period

Eating fast food is a rare occasion in my house. My grandma won't touch the stuff, neither will my parents. Pops cause of the $$, and moms cause she loves cooking. Can't knock a home cooked meal b.

Don't care, it tastes good to me. I'll get a 20 piece for $5 with some honey mustard and sweet & sour sauce. I can make some pretty damn good homemade chicken tenders but I still like to hit up fastfood spots once in a while.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom