DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
sp9dtd.png

Fresh change.

New number for his new team.

laugh.gif

Photoshoppers, get on your grind.

Knicks uni, #6.

I wouldn't be that surprised..He has worn it in practice and I think mentioned something about it before...

Lebron trying to salvage the number that Cutler has disgraced
pimp.gif
....gotta give him propsfor that.

He wears #6 in practice (Olympic #) & has talked about doing this since he came back.

EDIT: JPZ
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wrote this in the game thread so I'll post it here:

Interesting..........Him saying that after playing a team that has the #23 retired.

I really think the Heat are up there on teams he would sign with IF he leaves Cleveland (That's a big if). Everyone says NYK or NJN but I think Miamishould be in the same sentence

Seen him wear it in practice / talk about it before so not surprised. Whether on another team or the Cavs, jersey sales will sky rocket.

The NBA needs to retire the #23.

I felt that the NBA did not want to retire the number since one of the top 2 players in the league is #23 and obviously LeBron sells a ton of merchandise.

If he does switch numbers then it's time for the NBA to do Michael Jordan some justice and prevent anyone from ever wearing the # again.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I felt that the NBA did not want to retire the number since one of the top 2 players in the league is #23 and obviously LeBron sells a ton of merchandise.

If he does switch numbers then it's time for the NBA to do Michael Jordan some justice and prevent anyone from ever wearing the # again.
Why?

This isn't like honoring Jackie Robinson's # 42 in MLB. His # is retired because of him breaking the color barrier.

Jordan didn't do anything ground breaking like what Jackie Robinson did for baseball.

This and also whenever people mention Jordan's jumpman logo should be the new NBA logo is really idiotic.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

QFT

Back
Top Bottom