This Broad Left Her Panties At My House... Question

what-that-thang-smell-like-o.gif

Throw em out................ I would pray you dealing with broads who can take a L on some underwear...........

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by kix4kix

If you're into trophies, maybe, but even then, its more of a nuisance if found.

Exactly. I mean if I was into collecting panties I'd keep them but I'm not. I could just trash them, but then again she do kind of want em back and although its a nuisance, I dont really mind washing them and giving them to her the next time she's over.

Pics for the pantie monsters.

2yz0i9i.jpg

Tag says "Forever 21" incase you can't see.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

You really think she accidentally left them there dog?
i got a small pile of panties left by broads word to how to be a player...
The true measure of a player is panty pile to room size ratio.
You sir, are winning
pimp.gif

When I read the title I thought someone did some serious gravedigging to find that @#$%^ draws thread.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

You sir, are winning
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
winning is an understatement.

I wasn't talking about keeping them, I was talking about trashing em. What you gon be like "I cleaned my room, and I found these" lol too much effort for me.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

You sir, are winning
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
A small sized pile would be like 15.2% of the total area of his room
laugh.gif

@!+, throw them out OP what are you doing.
She will not miss them, unless she can't afford panties in which case toss her & her panties out

laugh.gif
this thread... but I know some dudes with a bag full... I ain't with that though...too risky.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

You sir, are winning
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
A small sized pile would be like 15.2% of the total area of his room
laugh.gif
he still living in his mom's basement?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ZOOBOY9800

So this girl lost her underwear at my house a few weeks back and I just found them today when I was cleaning my room.

Dead serious right now, not trying to be funny, but the joints light weight smell (don't ask me why I smelled them off tops
laugh.gif
).

Should I wash them before giving them back? I've been %%%+#% with her since then so its not like I'm never gonna see her again.

To me it just seems like it would be kind of embarrassing for her if I go to return them to her, take them out a bag or something, and the odor just perforates the air.

Funny thing is her cooch don't even really stink like that.

them theres underwear is evils sir. she gots the haunted cooch! get from round here, 'fo you gets me in troubles

Originally Posted by Freeze

So this girl lost her underwear at my house a few weeks back and I just found them today when I was cleaning my room.

Dead serious right now, not trying to be funny, but the joints light weight smell (don't ask me why I smelled them off tops
laugh.gif
).

Should I wash them before giving them back? I've been %%%+#% with her since then so its not like I'm never gonna see her again.

To me it just seems like it would be kind of embarrassing for her if I go to return them to her, take them out a bag or something, and the odor just perforates the air.

them theres underwear is evils sir. she gots the haunted cooch! get from round here, 'fo you gets me in troubles
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sho Nuff! MMMMMMMMMMMMM WORKIN IN THE FIELDS

laugh.gif
 they didnt wanna go digging through da shack and maybe catch something

Originally Posted by aepps20

Originally Posted by Freeze

laugh.gif
).

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sho Nuff! MMMMMMMMMMMMM WORKIN IN THE FIELDS

142157.jpg

Back
Top Bottom