This Broad Left Her Panties At My House... Question

Get rid of them.

I've had girls leave their panties on some 'here's something to remember me by' type @#!#. I didn't know what to do with them so I just crumpled them up into a pocket for an old hoody. One day my girlfriend at the time gets cold and decides to wear THAT hoody.

Finds the panties.

Makes for a very awkward conversation/rest of the evening.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by culturecarnage

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i got a small pile of panties left by broads word to how to be a player...
where does a pile of panties fit in your room?

Its right next to EVERYTHING
wasn't there a thread where everyone was just clowning ninja's room? any1 got the link?

Take her out to eat, like McD's, BK, KFC, Subway etc. (shes a broad, no need to impress with $$$). When shes not looking, put them in her food. Deny deny deny deny deny that you did anything or put them there. Also record and put on NT. Duck tales if not done....

Wash them and just keep em I got like 10 differnt panties frm girls that spent the nightand no I dnt wear them I just know if they come back they have a pair

Originally Posted by prestigeworldwidex21

One time this chick threw her panties at me in the car like it was a trophy for me smashing her or something.

I put them in the pocket behind the back seat then completely forgot about them, 3 weeks later my boy pulls them out and finds a yellowish brown stain where the butthole area would be.

The whole car was busting up laughing for about 5 minutes.

This is why I refuse to go raw in her booty.

roll.gif
 @ some of these responses..

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

She left it there to mark her territory. Females leave stuff all the time
yep

OP lucky he doesnt stay with his lady, ive heard countless stories of dudes getting caught up bc a female left her panties behind on purpose.

like how the hell do you leave and dont remember that you came over with underwear on.

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

You really think she accidentally left them there dog?
i got a small pile of panties left by broads word to how to be a player...

right, like we're going to believe anything fits in your room.
took everything in me not to say anything
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
with the sports sheets ninja is a fool bruh

Aight, so she lost her panties in ur messy room. A few weeks later u find em???? U dirty OP

I mean the vag might not stink while you're messing with it. But imagine it rubbing on the underwear and sitting there for weeks. It's bound to stink. Wash OP, that's embarassing for the girl if you do decide to give them back

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Aight, so she lost her panties in ur messy room. A few weeks later u find em???? U dirty OP
nah dog, these females do this #+!% on purpose. either for you to remember(or so they think) or to get you caught up. dumb broads.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

You really think she accidentally left them there dog?

I'm as beta as they come 
laugh.gif
 and even I know it ain't no accident.
This dude should just stop frontin' and whip is out on her already.

just throw em out and tell her you can't find them. Regardless, whether you wash them or return them in original state, she'll know her thang stank. Save her some face.

yes she sneak blockin dude... n my room i have an alpha trunner box full of random %#$% broads have left... single earrings, bangles, panties, yoga pants, a dress, a shirt that this chick left here no less than a year ago and stilllll smells like she justtt sprayed it with perfume (chick musta dorwn herself before she came thru), couple bras, and even and unopened tampon
sick.gif

as mentioned bustdowns like to try n claim their territory... if they think ur runnin thru buku broads they try n set u up... silly heauxes

Yo. Why is this even a question. Wash them, especially if you are giving them back. Dirty underwear = needs to be washed [eventually]. 

Back
Top Bottom