This Can't Be Life ... Vol. Adele

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by jasongilmore

Originally Posted by young1lex

This is why she got dumped

LOL!! My thoughts exactly... Some random guy should make an entire album about how women have done him sooo bad.. Maybe he can win some grammys too..
So tired of hearing her whine on her tracks..

If he can hit those notes too I'm sure he will.
It's already been done....he didn't win any grammy's.  Remember he lost to esperanza spalding last year for new artist. 
grin.gif

I know dude who she's making these songs about has to be feeling some type of way haha....but really I'm not surprised she looks like that w/o makeup...doesn't take away from the fact that her natural talent is ridiculous and better than 98% of the stuff out there right now from supposedly "more attractive people"

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Her voice is too good for people to ridicule her for being an "ugly" pop star. Aretha Franklin wasn't no gem, but the beauty in their voices make up for it.

Til' the world becomes less shallow, theres always make-up.

QFT !!

Originally Posted by zmoney3

RavageBX wrote:
This would matter if I found her attractive in the first place.

this. idk why anyone would be surprised anyways....but then again, there are prolly millions of people who think these fake women actually look like that in reality
30t6p3b.gif
some of these female celebs do look pretty without makeup (jessica alba, adrianna lima...im sure there are others) but too many are done up and photoshopped and it really does distort society's beauty perception.

adele isn't a model by any means. she's fat, word to MisterFriendly. But she makes damn good music i can't lie, and thats all that matters.

Originally Posted by needemjs

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by DMoney82

LMAOOO ME EITHER!  YOU JUST TOTALLY KILLED IT WITH THIS THREAD

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

/kickionare

The fact that the NT sheep didn't go in on you for this joke for 3 pages like they did the kid BronLe
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

/DMoney82

Troll life is yours

NO!............Its all mine.

ce8258be9d39336c21039cb3a0c7a2294699f4b.jpg
e60159e9323f2d380cd012f08b94a3f75f9bb05.jpg

She has lost some weight after her throat surgery, and i think she looks great....she does need to lay off some of the make up though. 

Yall dudes is mean. I thought she looked pretty last night...with the make-up on but still.

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Her voice is too good for people to ridicule her for being an "ugly" pop star. Aretha Franklin wasn't no gem, but the beauty in their voices make up for it.

Til' the world becomes less shallow, theres always make-up.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I just refuse to believe she's 23. What kind of struggle air do they breath in London?

yall killing me

and the what do you call
a fat computer aDele joke...

yall cold

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Why do people continue to be surprised about how different most women look without makeup?
A lot of young men are dumb.

Honestly I would give it to her raw... and make her keep the baby.

Adele > any chick in the industry today not named Beyonce.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Why do people continue to be surprised about how different most women look without makeup?
A lot of young men are dumb.
laugh.gif
 THIS...yall ain't got no sisters or something? only females dudes seeing are celebrities on tv smh

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Fam you can't be serious
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Fam you can't be serious
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm serial brah.

I admire her so much, of course she isn't nearly as "hott" as what the media considers... but something about her makes her irresistible to me.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^

So you're a chubby chaser...

I mean..nothing wrong with that.

But you're a chubby chaser.
Call it what you want.

I love women of all colors, shapes, and sizes...
pimp.gif

and she just seems down to earth and super cool... Unlike all these fake *#@@ NT likes.

Back
Top Bottom