This Country Hasn't Changed One Bit

This is all from the OJ thread.

WinstonDon wrote:
%!@* like this is why i dont trust white people....grimey $%# stuff to set that man up like that...then the courts gave him an all white jury
smh.gif
and convicted him on all counts.....he should've been convicted on < 5
WinstonDon wrote:
Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Yo im glad they found him guilty just because if he had gotten off white people would once again be salty for another decade and that frustration could correlate with the election results.
yea white people have been salty about this for awhile.....i bet inside they are giving a tiger woods fist pump
laugh.gif

WinstonDon wrote:
you might get the white man once....but he'll always come back to get ya
smh.gif

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:

Yo im glad they found him guilty just because if he had gotten off white people would once again be salty for another decade and that frustration could correlate with the election results.

TRUTH! White people acting like they never heard of Emmit Till & !*$!! I better not hear no more OJ talk ever again

WinstonDon wrote:
i'm racist because its hard for me to trust white people?
laugh.gif
......that is whats up

thanks to carlton aka helion

i'm just being honest....i'm not trying to be the acceptable negro like helion....i'm just keeping it 100% real

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by xanadu one

Blacks vote democrat for a reason....Look back about 50 years fellas..Not that hard

Blacks voted for Clinton, Gore, Kerry, and they would've voted for Hilary

To say uneducated blacks vote for him cuz he is black is a stretch. Because he is Democrat is more viable.

agreed. but i still thinks a majority of the uneducated vote is or the black race. they would have voted Hilary because of the party but there wasn't a black republican to run against her. yes, they do exist.
smile.gif

I can't agree with that at all, are hilary supporters voting for Palin?...No.

The republican party opposes every piece of legislation that blacks support. To say that blacks would vote republican just because the candidate is black is a racially biased opinion.
No blacks voted for Alan Keys in 00
i'm not talking about sex, i'm talking about race.

and like said above, some Hilary supporters ARE voting Palin. thats where McCain's game plan came into play. he wanted to woman vote. a simple way to lookat it from a female point of view is, "If we can't have one as the president, why not get out foot in the door?"
this election has been a key moment in history. a woman and black man were both in the running and doing quite well.

it fogging our judgment. and your opinion as well as my own are just opinions. people should never vote for a candidate specifically for race, sex, orreligion. and i think its really taking a toll on people's votes. therefore, again i say, its fogging our judgment. i'm not saying they are wrong withtheir vote, just the vote forn the wrong reasons. this could possibly create bad habits in voting for the future.

Originally Posted by JD617

This is all from the OJ thread.

WinstonDon wrote:
%!@* like this is why i dont trust white people....grimey $%# stuff to set that man up like that...then the courts gave him an all white jury
smh.gif
and convicted him on all counts.....he should've been convicted on < 5
WinstonDon wrote:

yea white people have been salty about this for awhile.....i bet inside they are giving a tiger woods fist pump
laugh.gif

WinstonDon wrote:
you might get the white man once....but he'll always come back to get ya
smh.gif

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:

TRUTH! White people acting like they never heard of Emmit Till & !*$!! I better not hear no more OJ talk ever again

WinstonDon wrote:
i'm racist because its hard for me to trust white people?
laugh.gif
......that is whats up

thanks to carlton aka helion

i'm just being honest....i'm not trying to be the acceptable negro like helion....i'm just keeping it 100% real

so you're still on my %%@!...i was born and raised in the south...i've been through !%*$ that you will NEVER understand and i dont expectyou too...ima just leave it at that.....

and since you're gravedigging and %#@!.....please show me where i said that i hated white people.....i NEVER said it....i just said i have a hard timetrusting some of them.....It is what it is....i mean they did have enslave blacks if i'm not mistaken

hell the civil rights issues weren't even that long ago....like i'm suppose to act like all is forgiving when the people who were involved kids areliving today w/ those same thoughts....that !@%@ doesn't make sense....it really doesn't....i mean you all are quick to criticize blacks on this sitebut are too weak to actually approach a black person in person and say these things...i've stated my views before to whites...and i'm not saying allwhite people are the same cause they're not......its just the ones out there that have problems w/ blacks that i have a problem with.....ones that aretalking reckless in those videos at the McCain rally's.....i have issues w/ them....and always will..

It is what it is....i mean they did have enslave blacks if i'm not mistaken

you can stop celebrating Columbus day then. he's to blame for slavery in the new world.
and by the way, black on black slavery has the worst abominations in history under its belt.

stop blaming the people of today for things that happened under their kin from 3 or 4 generations ago. the black were victims of circumstance. but then again,that wasn't you anyway, if i'm not mistaken.

you can stop celebrating Columbus day then. he's to blame for slavery in the new world.
and by the way, black on black slavery has the worst abominations in history under its belt.

stop blaming the people of today for things that happened under their kin from 3 or 4 generations ago. the black were victims of circumstance. but then again, that wasn't you anyway, if i'm not mistaken.

the difference b/t me and you is that i'll actually speak on my views to other races.....now you on the other hand..........

stop blaming the people of today for things that happened under their kin from 3 or 4 generations ago. the black were victims of circumstance. but then again, that wasn't you anyway, if i'm not mistaken.

If you are saying that the past has no affect on the present. That is ignorance.

3 to 4? try 1 at the most.

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

the difference b/t me and you is that i'll actually speak on my views to other races.....now you on the other hand..........

i've read this like 3 or 4 times and i'm not sure what you mean.

kix4kix wrote:

If you are saying that the past has no affect on the present. That is ignorance.

so you grandfather was a slave?
my intention was to talk about slavery, not out and out racism. that i know was a very short time ago.

and i was talking about the whole civil rights situation too......not just slavery...so there are people still living w/ connections to it

my intention was to talk about slavery, not out and out racism. that i know was a very short time ago.

What does my grandfather have to do with the argument?

Assuming Im Black eh ?
Fail

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Um excuse me but African serfdom did and does not equal American Chattel slavery.
i'm not talking about serfdom.

and american slavery is the worst by opinion because it is the most historically documented slave trade.
as well the most recent.

the human brain will always blame the most recent atrocity. its fresh. it has more meaning and relation to current events but only by age. something too oldhas no argument. just like when your girl brings up the time you lied about something on your second date during your third honeymoon in your 30th year ofmarriage. it ends up being meaningless and bears no validity.

What does my grandfather have to do with the argument?

Assuming Im Black eh ?
Fail
1 generation would be your grandfather - so to speak. and i don't care if your black.
your talking about a relation between generation on slavery or civil rights were you not? if not.........hey....i was mislead. i'm sorry.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Um excuse me but African serfdom did and does not equal American Chattel slavery.
i'm not talking about serfdom.

and american slavery is the worst by opinion because it is the most historically documented slave trade.
as well the most recent.

the human brain will always blame the most recent atrocity. its fresh. it has more meaning and relation to current events but only by age. something too old has no argument. just like when your girl brings up the time you lied about something on your second date during your third honeymoon in your 30th year of marriage. it ends up being meaningless and bears no validity.

Slavery was not just in America.

its like you're trying to justify slavery in america by bringing up some *$!% that happened in africa during ....B.C........
laugh.gif

Yet you haven't presented a fact that states that black on black slavery has the worst abominations under their belt.
The only form of slavery sitting in Africa right now is slavery by African Arabs, White Africans, and small nomadic tribes who still practice serfdom.

So again how do they have the worst abominations under their belt?

I really don't care to read through this entire thread.

But I get the gist of it...

Listen, if you believe black people/minorities aren't capable of being just as hateful as "whites" then you are either

1. In denial.

2. comebacklegend.

3. A ******.

4. Live a sheltered existence.

In my short time here on this Earth I've encountered more racism from my minority counter-parts in one day than I do from white people in an entire lifetime.

The truth is, we are all prejudice....In our subconscience, when we see a person of a particular ethnic background we ALL (I don't give a damn whom youare) draw a conclusion/make an assumption right off the bat.

Hell even when I see another Desi person I make assumptions...

Its something society has programmed into all of us. While some of us may not be "blatantly racist" we are all prejudice....

Every last one of us. You, me, the mods, the pope, your bestfriend, your black friend, your white friend, your half white half black friend....

Everyone...

Originally Posted by JD617

and since you're gravedigging and %#@!.....please show me where i said that i hated white people.....i NEVER said it

Well, this was also in the OJ thread, but you never answered.

JD617 wrote:

okkkkk.....show me where i said "i don't like white people".......please show me....

now do i trust them.....not so much.....and that makes me racist because....?????????????

So you think you have to flat out say, "I don't like white people" for you to be racist?

ok i have trouble trusting them....but that doesnt mean i dislike them or hate them....hell you act like i said i trust all black people and thenmade that statement
laugh.gif
....you're honestly reaching for nothing....stop trying to make me out to be a racists cause i'm not.....the people i haveproblems w/ are the ones who were making ignorant/racist statements at the McCain rally's....i have problems w/ them...and its crazy how many of them weremaking those statements

Some people on this board need to really take a "Racial and Ethnic minorities" class and learn the difference between "Racism" and"Prejudice"....

The ignorance on this board has reached an all time high, shame...

its like you're trying to justify slavery in america by bringing up some *$!% that happened in africa during ....B.C........
laugh.gif
i'm not justifying slavery in any country.
my point is stop blaming only American Whites for it.

my only point.

laugh.gif
i'm not justifying slavery in any country.
my point is stop blaming only American Whites for it.

my only point.
and i'm racist?........ok....

Back
Top Bottom