This Country Hasn't Changed One Bit

besides...what you may think is racist...isn't necessarily interpreted as such by the admin who is looking at the reported post.

which is exactly why that racist comment and many others like it still exist here on NT and will continue tothrive here and in the real world. you think that because you think its okay that its is to others?!?!

get off your high horse and educate yourself, you think because you can on this board that it still ok?

and dont bother answering, your previous responses, or lack there of, have been loud enough for everyone to know how you feel

Originally Posted by mikykr20

i dont see how anyone can complain about racism. EVERYONE HAS TO GO THROUGH IT. its part of life. we jsut need to deal with it cuz it wont ever change

i'm just curious, what racism do u have to go through?

i'm not reading 12 pages of replies, i read the first 4 yesterday.

something i just thought of while at work. a subject for debate.

this is a race race. in the big picture one could easily say that black will vote black and white will vote white.
the worst part about this racism thing everyone one wants to argue about and blame white people for is perpetuated by blacks in most instances.
uneducated votes made by blacks are voting black because point and fact, Obama is black. and for some uneducated voters that is the only reason they arevoting.
uneducated white voters are voting white because point and fact Obama is NOT white. (both points are generalizations)

the educated vote made by blacks is majority Obama with a lean towards the fact that he is black or they don't want to disappoint their families, orthey've always voted democrat because they are black. (another reason the "party" system should be gone)

the educated white vote is split. and rightfully so.

these are total generalizations as well as typical stereotypes.

but i do think its quit possible.

for the sake of being completely chastised and named a racist i will say this is a debate topic only and not my ideals.

let me know what you guys think.

thanks.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

totally disagree.
I knew you would.
yes, b/c my own political leaning makes me view the world with rose colored glasses
eyes.gif

seriously though...."this country hasn't changed one bit."
...come on now
what a ridiculous statement to make...
are there still some backwards *#* people? of course...yes
but are there more people than ever who have grown up more accepting and tolerant of other people than ever?...hell yes.
Exactly, my sentiments Dirty.
To say it hasn't changed is NON-SENSE.

If it hasn't changed, you want to go back to 1939?
Alright lets make 2009... 1939 instead when it turns January 1st and tell me how you feel.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

Originally Posted by thecomebacklegend

It's been over 40 years since the civil rights movement and this country hasn't changed one bit. The only difference is that people keep their racism to themselves. I'm seriously tired of this crap.
welcome to reality as long as the white man is in control of things

Preach. Only white men are racist: FACT
True Story
I am sorry but this is sad. It is true that their is still a ton of racist in America especially among white Americas but black Americans need to stop blaming white people for their problems. Every race hates, every race needs to change, and every race is responsible for the current state of affairs.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I finally completely agree with you on something!!!
laugh.gif
TBone don't come in here talking about how this country has changed when you yourself have said racist crap about blacks and latinos on NT.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I haven't said 1 racist thing.
Nice try though.
You're a fraud with your LIES & false claims about me and now you can't take the heat since you made a ridiculous statement.

Originally Posted by nesto0o0o

besides...what you may think is racist...isn't necessarily interpreted as such by the admin who is looking at the reported post.

which is exactly why that racist comment and many others like it still exist here on NT and will continue to thrive here and in the real world. you think that because you think its okay that its is to others?!?!

get off your high horse and educate yourself, you think because you can on this board that it still ok?

and dont bother answering, your previous responses, or lack there of, have been loud enough for everyone to know how you feel

breathe guy...it'll be ok
Grouphug.gif

you really think that blatant racism is ignored here?... seriously?
lol.

instead of just telling me to "educate myself" what you don't show me WHY something is racist instead of just saying... hey..this is racist. banhim!
but nope...you'd rather just bash the staff...hell..tha'ts way easier to do.

....your response is just as idiotic as the OP's premise that nothing has changed in 40 yrs

its funny when blacks vote for Obama, we're making an uneducated vote.....
laugh.gif
.....Niketalk/these country racist crack me up lol

Originally Posted by thecomebacklegend

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

I forgot this is NT where EVERY white person is a full blown racist and that there is no racist black people. +$## outta here
laugh.gif
I forgot this is NT where EVERY white person seem to think in there delusional mind, that the majority of white people in this country are not racist
indifferent.gif
. +$## outta here
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Look at these absurd statements!

Originally Posted by xanadu one

i'm not reading 12 pages of replies, i read the first 4 yesterday.

something i just thought of while at work. a subject for debate.

this is a race race. in the big picture one could easily say that black will vote black and white will vote white.
the worst part about this racism thing everyone one wants to argue about and blame white people for is perpetuated by blacks in most instances.
uneducated votes made by blacks are voting black because point and fact, Obama is black. and for some uneducated voters that is the only reason they are voting.
uneducated white voters are voting white because point and fact Obama is NOT white. (both points are generalizations)

the educated vote made by blacks is majority Obama with a lean towards the fact that he is black or they don't want to disappoint their families, or they've always voted democrat because they are black. (another reason the "party" system should be gone)

the educated white vote is split. and rightfully so.

these are total generalizations as well as typical stereotypes.

but i do think its quit possible.

for the sake of being completely chastised and named a racist i will say this is a debate topic only and not my ideals.

let me know what you guys think.

thanks.
I agree completely.

WinstonDon wrote:
its funny when blacks vote for Obama, we're making an uneducated vote.....
laugh.gif
.....Niketalk/these country racist crack me up lol
That's not what it says...

Blacks vote democrat for a reason....Look back about 50 years fellas..Not that hard

Blacks voted for Clinton, Gore, Kerry, and they would've voted for Hilary

To say uneducated blacks vote for him cuz he is black is a stretch. Because he is Democrat is more viable.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Blacks vote democrat for a reason....Look back about 50 years fellas..Not that hard

To say uneducated blacks vote for him cuz he is black is a stretch. Because he is Democrat is more viable.
For a little while there Hilary was the choice for black people that soon changed to Barack but there was like a month where hilary waqs gettingthe black support.

agreed. but i still thinks a majority of the uneducated vote is or the black race. they would have voted Hilary because of the party but there wasn't ablack republican to run against her. yes, they do exist.
smile.gif

agreed. but i still thinks a majority of the uneducated vote is or the black race. they would have voted Hilary because of the party but there wasn't a black republican to run against her. yes, they do exist.
smile.gif

What makes you think the majority of the uneducated vote is black? And many stopped voting for Hillary because she was going in same direction as McCain is nowand came off as condescending as hell.

agreed. but i still thinks a majority of the uneducated vote is or the black race. they would have voted Hilary because of the party but there wasn't a black republican to run against her. yes, they do exist.
smile.gif

I can't agree with that at all, are hilary supporters voting for Palin?...No.

The republican party opposes every piece of legislation that blacks support. To say that blacks would vote republican just because the candidate is black is aracially biased opinion.
No blacks voted for Alan Keys in 00

I can honestly tell you(from my own experience) that some Hillary supporters ARE indeed voting for McCain/Palin.

Things have absolutely changed.

But to say that everyone is equal in this country is far from reality.

And that's the case for the entire world, not just America.

smile.gif
Actually some are. The % that are....? No one knows, but probably not too high of a #
There are a good amount of websites created by Hillary supporters in favor of McCain and anti-Obama.... especially since they want McCain to win so Hillary cango against McCain in 2012.

this thread shows how much racism there is in this world...this is a thread....the internet...now imagine the real world

smile.gif
See Michale Steele, Lynn Swann, and Ken Blackwell. That theory didn't pan out too well for them.

I can honestly tell you(from my own experience) that some Hillary supporters ARE indeed voting for McCain/Palin.

Of course a few feel betrayed by the party, but to say they are voting for Palin because she is a woman is a sexist argument IMO.

Im no woman, but if I am a hilary supporter I would not switch to a woman who share opposite views of everything my candidate stood for.

In essence Barack has the hilary voters

The only way race or sex comes into play is when all things are equal

Some die hard Hillary supporters are voting Republican because of the way the Democratic race went with Obama. Why do you think Hillary had to rally to unitethe party?

McCain is playing aggressively to the Republican party more so now than ever before because if he doesn't, he'll lose traditionally Republican voters(Edit: because not all of his views fit those of his party. He's done some things that would be commended by the Democrats, but he's been hush hush onit because he has to to keep his votes. It sounds very stupid, but thats politics.)

It goes both ways.

EDIT: And about the uneducated vote comment; People are naturally fical. Many who know nothing about politics will vote the way their peers do. Ex. People hateGeorge Bush, but most don't know why... other than its popular to hate him.

Back
Top Bottom