This Country Hasn't Changed One Bit

i agree somewhat that nothing has really changed. i'll make this more specific. at the university of maryland, after 4 years, i can tell you... i'veseen less than 5 interracial relationships on campus. never seen a white female with a minority. they won't do it, no way no how. and there is still plentyof discrimination for jobs, etc. it's still out there. it's not people getting hosed on the street or lynching. it's silent, subtle racism now.

Movies like "White Chicks" that is racist. If some white actors made a movie today called "Black Chicks" dressed in blackface and actedlike Shaquita and Da'shantia, black people would have a fit. But its okay to laugh at and make jokes about white people.

and JJL76 90% you say?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

never seen a white female with a minority. they won't do it, no way no how.

All I ever see is white girls with black guys. White dudes don't even have a chance now days. Are you living in a cave?

90% of them are to busy being "thugs", that they forget to show respect to people who approach them with respect and no previous hard feelings. They are the menace because they are usually the ones that start the social tension with their disrespect, and they are usually the ones that extort/bully "superiors". My point is that some believe they are so superior they have absolutely no respect for people of other races, that they become the menace as a result of their defense mechanism against what they call "racism".
if 90% of the black people you know are thugs, it says more about you than them. and not in a good way.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by early90s

Movies like "White Chicks" that is racist. If some white actors made a movie today called "Black Chicks" dressed in blackface and acted like Shaquita and Da'shantia, black people would have a fit. But its okay to laugh at and make jokes about white people.

Quoted for truth. Funny, I was randomly thinking about "white chicks" today and thinking about some of the messed up jokes in it.

Originally Posted by JJLT76

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Black people are some of the most racist people I've come in contact with.

QFT. They are so insecure thinking everyone is out to take them down and hurt them, when really they are the menace to others..... just my opinion/ observation, im by no means a racist
HOW IS THIS NOT RACIST?
indifferent.gif

90% of them are to busy being "thugs", that they forget to show respect to people who approach them with respect and no previous hard feelings. They are the menace because they are usually the ones that start the social tension with their disrespect, and they are usually the ones that extort/bully "superiors". My point is that some believe they are so superior they have absolutely no respect for people of other races, that they become the menace as a result of their defense mechanism against what they call "racism".
So 90%? You know the exact percentage of Blacks in America that are thugs?
indifferent.gif

Yeah, there are people like that but I highly doubt that 9 out of 10 Black Americans act like that.

I honestly want to see what your city looks like. I wouldn't be surprised if the demographics were comprised of <1% Black.

Originally Posted by thecomebacklegend

I am black an speaking from experience.

YOU ARE NOT WHITE!

how is black people the most racist,when you claim to be black,u talking bout yaself
Because the majority of black people seem to believe all the white people are out to get them, and when you critize an entire race based on colorthat is racism.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

I forgot this is NT where EVERY white person seem to think in there delusional mind, that the majority of white people in this country are not racist
indifferent.gif
You can't even prove a majority, and you can't put a definition on what is racist and what is not. So, they could be correct that the majority of white people in this country are not racist.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
just take a look at where white people are at and where black people are at

it's clear that black people are being held back by white people

they are holding themselves back, their ignorance for education is leaving them behind the nerdy white kids they bully. Same thing with a lot of my fellowmexicans, we hold ourselves back with ignorance and prioritizing other things that are not education. For example, in mexico i know some people who say thegovernment is holding them back, but they are the ones that holding themselves back because they refuse to go to school and get an education, they refuse togive up life in the streets for a life on campus. Their stubborn ideas is what are holding them back, not the government. I know this a whole other situation,but it implies my message.

QFT. They are so insecure thinking everyone is out to take them down and hurt them, when really they are the menace to others..... just my opinion/ observation, im by no means a racist
HOW IS THIS NOT RACIST?
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Yeah, there are people like that but I highly doubt that 9 out of 10 Black Americans act like that.

I honestly want to see what your city looks like. I wouldn't be surprised if the demographics were comprised of <1% Black.

I live in in the DFW area, basically i live around a big population of African Americans and Hispanics.

Is this guy JJLT76 really trying to justify and explain the nonsense he's spewing?

Laney /yourself

Obviously im going nowhere in this one man team, ill just keep my toughts to myself and dodge every post that involves race.

Originally Posted by theyhatinonme

All I ever see is white girls with black guys. White dudes don't even have a chance now days. Are you living in a cave?
not around these parts, buddy. don't know where you live

HOW IS THIS NOT RACIST?
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

I live in in the DFW area, basically i live around a big population of African Americans and Hispanics.

C'mon I'm from Houston and 90% of blacks are not thugs. Just because somebody lives in a bad area does not make them a thug.

Obviously im going nowhere in this one man team, ill just keep my toughts to myself and dodge every post that involves race.

Please do.

Keep your self-hating nosense to yourself.

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

HOW IS THIS NOT RACIST?
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

C'mon I'm from Houston and 90% of blacks are not thugs. Just because somebody lives in a bad area does not make them a thug.

maybe I just live in a crappy fantasy stereotypical neighborhood, but thats how i see/experience things around me.

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

HOW IS THIS NOT RACIST?
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

maybe I just live in a crappy fantasy stereotypical neighborhood, but thats how i see/experience things around me.
I guess I can see where you're coming from, but you can't just generalize all Blacks or Latinos based on what YOU see alone.

how come white people are the majority in this country and none of them live in the local projects?

guess in some of you nters delusional minds "all white people are hard workers"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
outta here

black people are being held back by white people
Stop posting you are sounding very arrogant. I've met white people that lived in the ghetto. But they don't count do they? Who said allwhite people are hard workers?

"The Man" is not holding anybody down. The only person anybody can blame is themselves for not accomplishing what they want.

Its like me saying I could not get into Harvard cause white people don't want to see a successful Latino. When in reality I just did not meet therequirements to get in.

You're racist buddy.

This thread is about people like you.

A black male can't just live his life like every other human being with out being labeled something.....

How in the hell are you going to determine that 90% of any given group are thugs, or anything else for that matter?...You keep a daily log on each person'sactivities or something?

Or do you just see a black man dressed and talking in a certain way and determine that they are a thug?

thecomebacklegend the only thing holding YOU back is your own stupidity. Stop blaming other people because you are a failure.

Originally Posted by theyhatinonme

not around these parts, buddy. don't know where you live

Mpls.

"how come white people are the majority in this country and none of them live in the local projects?"

most lower income whites live in trailer parks due to the division of races. Black people tend to controll the projects so whites go flee to the trailor parks.

how come white people are the majority in this country and none of them live in the local projects?

guess in some of you nters delusional minds "all white people are hard workers"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
outta here

black people are being held back by white people
so i guess you've never heard of trailer parks?

who ever said all white people are hard workers?

blacks are not being held back by white people. everyone is responsible for their life. Blaming someone else for your failure is abdicating responsibility.Learn something and work hard and success is guaranteed. Not to say you will hit it out of the park but you will never find yourself without a decent living.

Back
Top Bottom