This dude said jada was 80% voice and 20% bars...

It was a conversation goin on I wasnt in it just overheard him saying this does anybody else feel this way.

As in his voice is one of the main reasons he's listened too?

No.

But peoples voices do have a pretty big effect on their music and the way it sounds

Kiss been going hard since his bad boy days.I feel he doesn't get the respect he deserves.example I see lupe,eminem,clipse,jay,nas threads on here everydaybut no jada or D-BLOCK threads.

smh.gif
Jada's bars are
eek.gif
dude dont know what he talkin about, his voicedoes match his flow well though
[table][tr][td]
http://TheBlackColtMcCoy.niketalk.yuku.com[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]TheBlackColtMcCoy
[/td] [/tr][/table]
pimp.gif

Gucci Mane is more 80% voice and 20% bars. Jada is more the complete opposite. 80% bars and 20% voice. It does have a big impact on his music but only about20%.

the only thing i could possibly see this making sense to is mainstream popularity/how memorable he is to non-hip hop heads, cause jada definitely has bars fordays

yeah vocals effect a rapper alot

thats why alot of them fail or dont know how to switch they flow up

some artist just dont have the rappers voice lol

Originally Posted by TheBlackColtMcCoy

As in his voice is one of the main reasons he's listened too?

No.

But peoples voices do have a pretty big effect on their music and the way it sounds

QFT. I think somebody like Ludacris is greatly helped out by his vocal style. Jada on the other hand, he's definitely carried by his bars. Dude gotheat.

I'mma keep it funky...

I %##%$ with Kiss but...

He been spittin the same verse for like 10 years
laugh.gif

AND I'd say that statement is wrong but not by that much...

Kiss is 40% voice and 60% bars, IMO.

jada voice match his killer verses.("Raspy voice killer,the illest of the iller,fly gangsta n.kka,stay blowin a vanilla,lifes a b.tch and if i ever meether im a tell her,give it to anybody on beat or accapella")......piff

Back
Top Bottom