This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that makes 6 departures from the first team Morata, Danilo, James, Diaz, Coentrao & Pepe, 5 arrivals Ceballos, Theo, Vallejo, Llorente, Mayoral (for right now) so there's one spot left presumably for a right back

I'm wondering if Real saw something in Hakimi that made them ok with Danilo being surplus, or if they'll bring in another RB who is more ready. Mario Gaspar would be a perfect Carvajal backup if it's the latter. Even if he played for 2 seasons while Hakimi improved/got older, RM would have advertised Gaspar's talent to EPL sides and be able to make most of their money back.

Morata, Bakayoko and Rudiger :pimp:

Matt Law also says they are trying to go back around and get Sandro from Juve who are still keen on Matic...

DFHcJLhXsAIB0KE.jpg:large

Wow if they actually payed that.

To be honest I'd have liked Morata at United and Lukaku at Chelsea.

Also Morata to Chelsea isn't too much of a shocker due to Conte.

What is shocking is that they got the deal done so quickly after taking ages to get Bakayoko and Rudiger signed.

honestly can't choose between morata and lukaku

my gut tells me morata is a better buy but it's hard to say...he hasn't played consistent minutes

Not gonna get involved in the Lukaku - Morata comps too much,Chelsea got a real solid player. Im just glad that there's a proven PL goal scorer up top to step in after Ibra's injury

In more silly news...

@FromTStands: OFFICIAL: Juventus complete the signing of Mattia De Sciglio for €12m from AC Milan.

Guess that leaves Aurier without many potential suitors now...:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom