This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guardiola confirms Kelechi is on way out. He's already moved, already done his medical, its this image rights fiasco holding it up. Should be done soon though.

When I said this everyone started rambling about "Prem experience"

Because that experience has led to crazy numbers such as this
IMG_20170719_144104.jpg

Like I said before either were signed,I'd have been happy with one or the other.

Yeah but guys like Aguero, Costa, Torres, and Suarez have all come in and done damage without Prem experience.

Is Morata on the level of any of those guys during their time in the Prem? Hell naw. Not yet, who knows if he will be. But I'm not sold on the "Prem experience" thing. United are trying to win more than just the premiere league. Morata is more versatile imo.

Both are great players to get though. I'm not downing Lukaku by any means, but I've always favored Morata over Lukaku.

But the deals are done now so whatevs. They both better bang in goals

Someone said it in here best when comparing Lukaku and Morata and those other players like Aguero, Suarez, etc.

Those strikers were number 1 options for their teams. Morata has never been a number one option anywhere he played, he's always been the backup.

Damn I'm late Morata really left. Mariano got loaned out. Borja is still on loan I believe. I guess Mbappe really is coming this transfer window.

Yeah great signing if that fee is correct. Madrid tryna straight fleece united haha

Neymar won't win a balon d'or playing in France, sad, but it's facts.

if mbappe goes to madrid this season he will be the starter by the end of the season.
sorry benz...

I know Diego Costa is pretty much gone at this point but if we could keep him around somehow..Man Morata, Costa and Batman.

But I know it will be Morata, Batman and Remy

Don't do this to me, man...

Don't do this...

I feel you b. It would have been better if it was just a BS rumor those don't get your hopes up. But now that a good source is sticking their neck out for it that means there is at least some truth to it. I still don't think it happens though would be wild.

I rated Morata just slightly ahead of Lukaku hence my bringing the question on the two of them and Lacazette a few weeks back. Will be curious on what the final fee ultimately comes out to be.

Either way I think Flo can shove it and I hope they drop $140M on Mbappe only for him to be the next Martial...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom