This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: "World class" boateng got "turnt" around on Azmoun's opening goal for Rostov.

That ish was too funny. :rofl: The "Iranian Messi" beat the brakes off that dude.

He's another one of these "modern" defenders that are good getting forward but very average when it comes to the core duty of actual defending. To be fair, I put chief oompa loompa in that category to.

Last edited:
Not to mention the fact that Boateng was defending crosses like Dikembe Mutombo this past Euro Cup

Last edited:
^ Arsenal tries their best at times to get it right :lol:

Arsenal apparently

nicholas%2Bcage.gif

Last edited:
touche, i would bet on that too, i wouldnt be too mad if we ended on a good note with a W either way
A win would be nice and it does feel good to advance to the next stage, but I can't help but think that this is deja vu all over again.

A win would be nice and it does feel good to advance to the next stage, but I can't help but think that this is deja vu all over again.
i hear ya, always seems to be, uefa loves to match us up with barca every chance they get, this year is rough because there's juggernauts in both 1st place and 2nd place. current 1st place is barca, atletico, monaco, dortmund, leicester, juventus. 2nd place, Man City, bayern, leverkusen, madrid, sevilla, every single possible one a really tough match for anyone. We'll just have to hope for the best

Last edited:
That original statement was made by PRIME PRIME the PSG/Man u fan, and only him :lol: I see you prime, I see you

Man I really think Arsenal can hand Barca an L

Them boys are as good as they want to be when they want to be.

I'm just putting these hot takes into the universe and hoping I get something back.

^ I would love to see a CL final like that. :smokin

Karl-Heinz Rummenigg criticized boateng after today's loss telling Sky Sports -

Jerome needs to find a bit more quiet again. It's a bit too much for me since the summer. It would be in his interest and the whole club's if he came a little down back to earth.

:lol:

Last edited:
Scottish giants Celtic FC are interested in acquiring Portland Timbers playmaker Darlington Nagbe and will host him at their UEFA Champions League match against FC Barcelona on Wednesday, according to The Scottish Sun and the Daily Mail.

The reports said that Nagbe, 26, flew into Glasgow on Tuesday and that Celtic execs will give him the VIP treatment at Wednesday’s contest against Barça. Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers is reportedly interested in adding Nagbe in the January transfer window, with Celtic said to value him in the neighborhood of $2 million.
Why does 2016 need to be the way it is? :frown: :frown:

Scottish giants Celtic FC are interested in acquiring Portland Timbers playmaker Darlington Nagbe and will host him at their UEFA Champions League match against FC Barcelona on Wednesday, according to The Scottish Sun and the Daily Mail.

The reports said that Nagbe, 26, flew into Glasgow on Tuesday and that Celtic execs will give him the VIP treatment at Wednesday’s contest against Barça. Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers is reportedly interested in adding Nagbe in the January transfer window, with Celtic said to value him in the neighborhood of $2 million.
Why does 2016 need to be the way it is? :frown: :frown:
:evil:
Timbers get worse muhahahaha
But seriously, my condolences if he goes to Celtic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom