This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven+Gerrard+Liverpool+v+Crystal+Palace+kYCgtIwaQW1x.jpg

That poor ol geezer finally called it a day....

Ahh well.

:lol: eiddy hasn't posted in a min & when he does throws a lil shade at Stevie G.

Sucks about Bale. He achieved another super saiyan earlier this year with the great football he's been playing this year for club & country. :lol: @ the dudes in the previous footy threads that said he overrated prior to jump to Madrid. Ya'll need to put down the controllers & stop paying attention to fifa player ratings & watch some actual football.

:nerd: Will Arsenal go after Draxler now that the club is ready to entertain offers? He hasn't played well this campaign at all. He looks like he's been moping on the pitch since it began.

:nerd: Pep is now rumored to interested in Carles Alena now to.

:nerd: Koeman interested in Ajax starlet Kasper Dolberg.

Last edited:
After paying for Ozil and Alexis I doubt Wenger will want to splash for Draxler.

Unless he can offload Wilshire/Campbell

We'd be better off going after William Carvalho

Last edited:
Why does 2016 need to be the way it is? :frown: :frown:
Its alright, that MLS Cup was worth it. We're used to mediocrity fam :frown:
The day Valeri leaves/retires im gonna cry a little inside. Dont get me wrong, I love Nagbe too but his inconsistencies for a few years left a little bit of a hole. Nagbe right now at 26 should of been the Nagbe at 23. This will be the biggest amount we'll get for him, maybe its the right thing to do?

Idk maybe I'm just in denial hes actually gonna leave us. I honestly dont even know what I'm saying right now, like its a relationship and I cant accept the fact that the girl is leaving and trying to find her deficiencies to rationalize that she was never good for me to begin with. Who am I kidding, he'll forever have a place in my heart, still one of the 2 or 3 OG Timbers still on the team from day 1 until now. I dont want him to leave :frown:

:rofl:

In his presidential Thanksgiving message to the US, chubby aka male sarah palin used an image of Andy Cole & a US Man United supporters scarf. Does that make United supporters part of the deplorables? :tongue:

View media item 2239512

*puts on illuminati glasses*

Red Devils [emoji]129300[/emoji]

That burnt orange tan does look kinda red sometimes [emoji]129300[/emoji]

red devils....[emoji]129300[/emoji]donald trump...[emoji]129300[/emoji] red...[emoji]129300[/emoji]trump...republican...devil[emoji]129300[/emoji]

polho01elr83wqalwikx.jpg

Trump is the devil it all makes sense now 

Last edited:
I couldn't stomach watching the whole vid because they used a lot of bizarre images for the montages, a lot of walmart shopping lookin' people. Whoever produced it just google searched images. They should've just had the vid on him.

Not sure if it was due to the holiday vibe here in the states but I really enjoyed this week's CL games. Found them very entertaining.

Thiago Silva to the Old Lady rumors ramping up again.

Courtois & Costa erupting with Chelsea?

Dembele looked impressive against Barca yesterday. If they finished better, Celtic could've at least leveled with Barca yesterday.

:nerd: Casemiro back to training with Los Blancos...

:smh: at the Gerrard slander on the day the man retires. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.

:smh: at the Gerrard slander on the day the man retires. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.

You struggling b as the sole Liverpool fan left here to rep.

Stevie G was a damb good player when I first got into footy. Remember him hitting some sweet free kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom