This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
shrek needs to hit up Conte & take notes as well as find out who is hair hook up is.

Villarreal up on Zurich 0-1 36 mins in...

watched the replay of celtic barca...

celtic park >  

greatest atmosphere ever

would love to get drunk and go to celtic park with the home team. amazing

@ManUtd

#MUFC: Romero, Valencia, Jones, Blind, Shaw, Carrick, Pogba, Mata, Rooney, Mkhitargaryen, Ibrahimovic. #UEL

Subs: De Gea, Rojo, Fellaini, Herrera, Lingard, Memphis, Rashford. #MUFC #UEL

After paying for Ozil and Alexis I doubt Wenger will want to splash for Draxler.

Unless he can offload Wilshire/Campbell

We'd be better off going after William Carvalho

I think we're all good in the midfield, tbh. The only thing I see is that we need someone to replace santi. Maybe carvalho is that but I've never really seen him play. imo we need a consistent RM/RW (I thought Mhki would have been perfect, back when there was rumors, before he joined MU), a back up RB (jenkinson isn't gonna cut it), and a new LB (Monreal has become a weak spot). Giroud just needs better finishing and i swear he'd get 35 :lol:, dude misses so many shots that he should score

I **** with Ricardo Rodriguez, he's pretty good. He could finally be the designated penalty taker..Plus he's Chilean, and he looks just like my brother :lol:

Last edited:
**** Liverpool too

Steven%20Gerrard%20holds%20the%20UEFA%20Champions%20League%20trophy%20in%202005

"Champions of Europe!!! You'll never sing that, you'll never sing that..."

Draxler would be great, we still need that one true winger as nobody is really claiming the spot convincingly. I also think we're good in the midfield UNLESS we can get our hands on verratti, he is the perfect replacement for the Santi role but I have a feeling the blaugrana are gonna come calling

Last edited:
Draxler would be great, we still need that one true winger as nobody is really claiming the spot convincingly. I also think we're good in the midfield UNLESS we can get out hands on verratti, he is the perfect replacement for the Santi role but I have a feeling the blaugrana are gonna come calling
yeah we are and every other top club

verratti is the truth

I only watch games with English teams commentated by Englishmen...

No Panasonic :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
I don't know who the mod is that looks over this thread but whoever it is I think took him out back 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom