this girl with a boyfriend texts me.. does she like me or using me for attention?

PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS!PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS!PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS!PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS!PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS!PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS!

So there's no point in throwing her a text here and there to keep the communication channels open? Not really much effort involved. I think the whole thingis just too scandalous for her..like cheating on her bf with a dude who's cheating on his gf? Only vixens are going to get off on that kinda scenario.. Itry to hype that me and my boo were going through problems, and she would touch on her and her bf were having issues too..but I don't know how to make thetransition from texting to her in my bed without looking like I'm all about smashing and dashing.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS!

Originally Posted by vasweetz

using you for attention.
when the boyfriend isnt doing his job of providing her with the attention she needs/wants, she texts you instead.

QFT

Originally Posted by snow pl0w

We kissed once when we were drunk, but that's pretty much it.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

If you aint smashed then she just using you to get attention (she just wants to get her man to notice her more, so the only way is to make him jealous., i.eYOU) . Simple as that.
Dead that before she f***s up your girl situation.

How can she mess up my situation? She's just as guilty as me..I could easily tell her bf just as easily as she could tell my girl..and it's justtexts..big deal. This is the classic case of a girl in a long term, long distance relationship- she's simply complacent imo. Dude she's with isn'tgoing to f this up--he'll never do better..it's all about her meeting another dude + getting bored with the bf..gotta be in the right place at theright time. Totally cutting off communication guarantees I won't be around at the right time. How am I gonna post pics of my girl when I'm talkingabout cheating on her and some other chick when for all I know her bf is on here..get real.

The real question is whether you're feeling her more than you're feeling your girl?

Originally Posted by snow pl0w

It's complicated to try and kick it with her cause her bf is up like every weekend..and I can pretty much correlate her hitting me back a-sap when he's not in town and her ignoring me when he is- which is to be expected I suppose. This is her first love, so she's young and at some point she's going to tell him to get lost..I just want to be there when that's her mentality. She sounds willing at times, but then others not at all..so it's really about keeping her in reach for when she finally decides to cut him loose. I believe he's moving soon, so they could be ending shortly. So do I try to kick it now, or just sit back and let the events unfold? We're both pretty busy so I'm not trying to look thirsty working around her schedule only to have her flake..that would murk whatever chance I have if/when her and her bf break it off.. Treating this like a game of chess smh lol
Sounds pretty obvious to me that you should just let it flow. If you play it to her advantage by going after her when her guy's still aroundthen your chances of gettin' at that are reduced significantly. You already have a girlfriend yourself, but if she does end things with the dude, then youput the ball in her court considering all the things you guys have done together and now that she's single.

so if you're not trying to smash, and yall haven't even chilled yet, why are you texting ol girl so heavy?

you need to man up and either A). stop texting this broad and TEXT YOUR GIRLFRIEND (else why have one?) or, B). invite this broad over and do work

yo stop all the trippen and give her the business, then yall cal stop pretending like something is going to happen.

Bad advice..i know

So the options include: A) dead all communication with her because she's never going to do anything- classic attention +@#$+? B) stop texting like a middleschooler be bold and call her and invite her to chill C) keep doing what I'm doing..texts here and there..sit back and wait for the opp to catch her on therebound after she's over the bf? D) ??

Back
Top Bottom