This guy has more swag than half of NT

the asian and bolivian girl were
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this lil dude got more game than I don't know what. That's the way to do it though, don't take "No" for an answer and be quick with the responses

this lil dude got more game than I don't know what. That's the way to do it though, don't take "No" for an answer and be quick with the responses

yea but the kid is like 12 years old, those women think he's adorable n +%#@ with all his pickup lines. they're not taking him serious.
laugh.gif
. this is from a uk show where they get dudes who think they got game to pick up random chicks. the other so called "players" had less luck than the kid. and damn
devil.gif
those bolivian chicks should be in that women in spandex appreciation thread. and the asian chick was fine as hell

yea but the kid is like 12 years old, those women think he's adorable n +%#@ with all his pickup lines. they're not taking him serious.
laugh.gif
. this is from a uk show where they get dudes who think they got game to pick up random chicks. the other so called "players" had less luck than the kid. and damn
devil.gif
those bolivian chicks should be in that women in spandex appreciation thread. and the asian chick was fine as hell

Back
Top Bottom