This Guy Just Sign To CBA And Already Got A MVP All Star trophy Lol Vol. Stephon Marbury Is Smart

son must be getting clean and detoxed out there. that will get you focused to launch threes from distance with ease.

Good for him, especially after how crazy he was last year with his "TV show"

I don't see anything wrong with what he's doing...he had a very good NBA career and obviously his skill level isn't the same on the NBA level so he's just making money overseas where he can shine.

Celtics did give him a chance, though. Dude would pass up open jumpers.

He did something similar in an NBA All Star game with consecutive 3 pointers. Think it was from his Suns days.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
steph will all ways be my favorite PG. Coolest NBA player I've ever met.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

He did something similar in an NBA All Star game with consecutive 3 pointers. Think it was from his Suns days.
Nah, he was a Net then...it was in crunch time too.
he will be back in the NBA though.
Hopefully...

Yup i remember that game, or a game where he did something similiar..it was right after the all star game..
It was against the Lakers, he went OFF.....Had 50, or close to it if i remeber correctly...

Steph ALWAYS had crazy range since Lincoln....

He just looked out of rythm & shape with the Celtics....

Hopefully he makes it back to the league....

I used to be a huge Marbury fan, hence the username. Still am even though I don't think he shoulda left the NBA but I get why he did it. Heard nothing but good things about Marbury, dude took out a few of my boys to dinner and didn't even know them last year.

I always liked the dude(II).....I remember when he was with the nets and there was Slam magazine feature on him.

lol @ the international line. same line as the JHS player use in the league i coach. My fave NBA player of all time

those 3s
eek.gif

I feel like he could be a significant compononent to to a team if he was there for a full of season and had his head in the right place

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

might as well give dude the season MVP, finals MVP too.
laugh.gif

Marbury is the (#&$*(# in China.
laugh.gif

I don't know about all of that..
Originally Posted by Big J 33

His team is currently in last place, 4-28.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by Big J 33

His team is currently in last place, 4-28.
Did he play every game though?  Just curious...
no, i think he played the last 15 games. imo i think if white chocolate williams can still start/contribute to a championship contender, marbury can do the same if he wanted too/ given a chance

Yeah from what I just read he didn't come over until February so he wasn't there all season. His stats are nice, 23 and 9 assists a game if I'm not mistaken, so he's playing well enough, team sucks.

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

Wow so awesome he might as well be playing at the local YMCA. Super awesome that he's dropping 30 on the best China has to offer, and even cooler that he's the best all star they got. Frankly how sad would it have been had he NOT won the All Star MVP???
you sound mad, are you mad?

Back
Top Bottom