This Guy Just Sign To CBA And Already Got A MVP All Star trophy Lol Vol. Stephon Marbury Is Smart

Steph will always be a fan favorite no matter where he goes(lol except the knicks I geuss)

but dude has so much swag to match his ridiculous style of play. His skills are/were undeniable though, he just could never find the balance between leading a team and taking all the shots for a team.

I remember an article in slam when he was on the suns I believe. They wanted to interview him and do a photo shoot at rucker, lol he rolled up with 3 white bentleys back to back to back. That is how you come back to your hometown.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

i heard he celebrated getting his MVP trophy by eating a jar of vasoline after in the locker room
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Such creative humor here on NT. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

He did something similar in an NBA All Star game with consecutive 3 pointers. Think it was from his Suns days.
Nah, he was a Net then...it was in crunch time too.
he will be back in the NBA though.

Hopefully...

Yeah, he also had that up and under in that game.

The man bought a 45 million dollar jet when fuel prices were at an all time high. I'm not sure about praising his business acumen.

its good to see him having fun playing ball....last yr he was so screwed up mentally, and he looked terrible in boston..

If miami can sign bosh and wade, they should look into signing him to a MLE type deal...

Originally Posted by Al3xis

The man bought a 45 million dollar jet when fuel prices were at an all time high. I'm not sure about praising his business acumen.
the fact that he did that and STILL banks it just as hard should be reason TO praise hsi $ making skills. If you got the dough, why the !+*$ not? Some people can go out and spend $ and go broke, and some wont get hurt cause they keep making $, Steph is one of those people. Who cares if hell buy stupid *!%@, as long as hes making that $ back. What, you think he went to China just for ball? LOL

How do we know he's making that money back? This idea he went to globalize his brand is somewhat of wishful thinking. Once Steve & Barry's went under has anyone seen it in other stores?

Starbury is to S&T as Sizzurp once was to the Music forum.

Back
Top Bottom