This is fake right?

whyhellothere

Banned
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

What a jerk off. I mean what could that dude have done to deserve ALL of that. A shove and an F you maybe but that was over board. I was expecting someone to run in from out of nowhere and chin check the dude. Never happened though haha.

i was hoping at the end when dude was calling out the crowd, someone just stepped up and knocked him out with one punch

So people did nothing? Dude couldve died with a vicious temple shot and they would've stayed around doing nothing? This group mindset is crazy. Everyone could have rushed in and held him down until the cops came.

karma will catch up to him. He'll say that to the wrong person and end up dead and in a gutter somewhere. I hope no one helps him out at that point in time.

I bet dude was thinking "Where's security?!" 
laugh.gif

Either way though... 
30t6p3b.gif

SMH at people not stepping in ... This dude is thinking he was macho when in fact he look mucho pendejo!

This dude man.... If I was there and I;m sure if some of you were there you would have stepped in and token care of it.

Check how the dudes wearing a snapback...figures

This guy was serious, what a jack off.
Is cutting someone in line THAT SERIOUS? damn. that jerk should be sent to jail for assault

Dudes a jackoff, but the other dudes a *%$@$. Dude A dragged Dude B across the floor -_- this is why those kids exist, people to scared to stand up and punch jackasses in the face. Then everyone justifying it by saying "Dude was a dbag" since he was a dbag, someone should have punched him in his damn face. A nice Knee to the jaw woulda ended all that. I feel no sympathy for the dude that got dragged. Fight back.

Okay so I understand not wanting anyone to cut you...been in many situations like this...but that's just overboard...boy was just aggro roid ragin it up...without looking any type of built himself
laugh.gif

I actually gotta give credit to the guy getting shoved...dude remained calm as hell and just took it. If it was me...boy..I woulda....damn.

lol YOU WANT THE BUSINESS? YOU WANT THE BUSINESS?

dude went OD and lost it, both end up looking like fools

Back
Top Bottom