This IS NOT the buy/sell forum....

I started getting into sneakers my last year of high school and really got into throughout college.  Lacing up new shoes, going to class feeling good, breaking necks lol, you guys know the rest.  Now 6 years later I find myself wearing sneakers less and less and working the 9 to 5 in dress shoes, so sad to say that I've decided to part with everything.  These are all the shoes that I amassed throughout the years.  I had different tastes at different times, first and mainly Jordan's and SBs, 90's basketball too, and then Air Max's.

This is where it all started in my dorm...

Throughout the years sold some and picked up more...

Now what I have left...

I started getting into sneakers my last year of high school and really got into throughout college.  Lacing up new shoes, going to class feeling good, breaking necks lol, you guys know the rest.  Now 6 years later I find myself wearing sneakers less and less and working the 9 to 5 in dress shoes, so sad to say that I've decided to part with everything.  These are all the shoes that I amassed throughout the years.  I had different tastes at different times, first and mainly Jordan's and SBs, 90's basketball too, and then Air Max's.

This is where it all started in my dorm...

Throughout the years sold some and picked up more...

Now what I have left...

bred 13s
white cement 4s
concords
pennys

pimp.gif
:

are you selling?

Nice story and collection
pimp.gif

Feels like I'm starting to part ways with my collection too

Nice story and collection
pimp.gif

Feels like I'm starting to part ways with my collection too

great stuff OP. I'm right there with you...I rarely wear most of mine anymore. I'll always love sneakers but I just don't feel the pull like I used to.

great stuff OP. I'm right there with you...I rarely wear most of mine anymore. I'll always love sneakers but I just don't feel the pull like I used to.

Great stuff. Sorry to hear that one of our own is leaving the game. You will be missed. lol maybe youll come back when you get even older.

Great stuff. Sorry to hear that one of our own is leaving the game. You will be missed. lol maybe youll come back when you get even older.

I'm in the same boat with you, I'm 22 now and rarely have the opportunity or desire to wear Jordans anymore.  In fact, the first 10-15 pairs of my collection is hitting ebay next week.

I figure we all collect material items (sneakers) when we're in school to fill past subconscious emotional voids, then once you graduate and have a career ahead of you, you look at your nike collection now like "wow, this sh-t used to actually mean something to me?" Or maybe it's because we know people over the age of 20 aren't nearly as impressed with our ability to possess 5 year old basketball shoes like our peers were back in the day, when one got attention for having "fresh kicks" 
roll.gif

I'm in the same boat with you, I'm 22 now and rarely have the opportunity or desire to wear Jordans anymore.  In fact, the first 10-15 pairs of my collection is hitting ebay next week.

I figure we all collect material items (sneakers) when we're in school to fill past subconscious emotional voids, then once you graduate and have a career ahead of you, you look at your nike collection now like "wow, this sh-t used to actually mean something to me?" Or maybe it's because we know people over the age of 20 aren't nearly as impressed with our ability to possess 5 year old basketball shoes like our peers were back in the day, when one got attention for having "fresh kicks" 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom