This is why Mac users think they are so special huh?

I own both a Mac and PC, and I much prefer my PC over my Mac.
However, the hardware and price on Macs are straight doo-doo. You gotta pay $1,800 for an up-to-date Mac, for Christ sakes...
laugh.gif
Also, the thing about Macs not getting viruses, that is purely a myth.
With that said, both have their pros and cons, and even though I prefer my PC, I still love my Mac.

i need to use microsoft access on a pc and thats about it. unless anyone want to hook me up with windows 7 for bootcamp
laugh.gif
:
nerd.gif

i need to use microsoft access on a pc and thats about it. unless anyone want to hook me up with windows 7 for bootcamp
laugh.gif
:
nerd.gif

fruity loops version for mac and im set.. very little problems. i hate how slow pcs are and their stupid freezing

fruity loops version for mac and im set.. very little problems. i hate how slow pcs are and their stupid freezing

I've had my MBP for a year now and I must say..no problems WHATSOEVER.. worth every penny.

I've had my MBP for a year now and I must say..no problems WHATSOEVER.. worth every penny.

had my macbook for over 2 years, still runs the exact way it did the first day i bought it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

had my macbook for over 2 years, still runs the exact way it did the first day i bought it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by acidicality

Mac owner for just 3 months....I'm loving it so far, but there are certain things I'd rather do with a PC so I still use my Thinkpad every once in a while. But just for general use, the Mac is
pimp.gif

like what?

an also what you mean for general use?

seems everyone loves their mac, if they are really that much better quality rise the price is justified imo.
like making music, I still use Reason 4 to make music on my old PC. I'm just not a huge fan of Garageband. Also, using Word/Excel/PPT; I know you can do it on Mac too, but if I already have it on another computer, I don't see the point of buying the Mac version of Office.

General use- just browsing (NT, Facebook, etc.), listening to music, chatting with people on iChat.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by acidicality

Mac owner for just 3 months....I'm loving it so far, but there are certain things I'd rather do with a PC so I still use my Thinkpad every once in a while. But just for general use, the Mac is
pimp.gif

like what?

an also what you mean for general use?

seems everyone loves their mac, if they are really that much better quality rise the price is justified imo.
like making music, I still use Reason 4 to make music on my old PC. I'm just not a huge fan of Garageband. Also, using Word/Excel/PPT; I know you can do it on Mac too, but if I already have it on another computer, I don't see the point of buying the Mac version of Office.

General use- just browsing (NT, Facebook, etc.), listening to music, chatting with people on iChat.

i've had nothing but problems with my MBP. only good thing about apple is their applecare. other than, i regret buying this POS.

and mac users think they are special because they are trying to justify their overpriced hardware. trust me, i've been on that side.

plus a simple update pushed out by Apple can stop any of the virus' from trying to run.

that's one thing i hate about apple. you have to wait for THEM to push out updates. i have this problem with my GPU in my mac and i can't do anything about it because apple doesn't release driver updates by themselves and u can't roll back. at least, not that i know of. it all has to go through them.

i've had nothing but problems with my MBP. only good thing about apple is their applecare. other than, i regret buying this POS.

and mac users think they are special because they are trying to justify their overpriced hardware. trust me, i've been on that side.

plus a simple update pushed out by Apple can stop any of the virus' from trying to run.

that's one thing i hate about apple. you have to wait for THEM to push out updates. i have this problem with my GPU in my mac and i can't do anything about it because apple doesn't release driver updates by themselves and u can't roll back. at least, not that i know of. it all has to go through them.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

However, the hardware and price on Macs are straight doo-doo. You gotta pay $1,800 for an up-to-date Mac, for Christ sakes...
laugh.gif
With that said, both have their pros and cons, and even though I prefer my PC, I still love my Mac.

mac's can get virus', but there are hardly any ever made. why are you gonna make a virus to attack a small % of the computer population? 

Spoiler [+]
pron without virus' ftw

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

laugh.gif

mac's can get virus', but there are hardly any ever made. why are you gonna make a virus to attack a small % of the computer population? 

Spoiler [+]
pron without virus' ftw

macs are fine, but you can get a windows laptop at the same spec for way less. for people who don't know anything computers, it might be worth the extra cost for a mac, but i'll stick with toshiba

macs are fine, but you can get a windows laptop at the same spec for way less. for people who don't know anything computers, it might be worth the extra cost for a mac, but i'll stick with toshiba

Back
Top Bottom