This is why Mac users think they are so special huh?

i've had macs all my life (literally) and yes..they do have problems. hard drive failure, motherboard failure, broken components...freezing...the only thing i don't get is viruses (not that they arent susceptible to them). In the end, i prefer the OS to what windows offers. Nothing really makes them better than PCs

i've had macs all my life (literally) and yes..they do have problems. hard drive failure, motherboard failure, broken components...freezing...the only thing i don't get is viruses (not that they arent susceptible to them). In the end, i prefer the OS to what windows offers. Nothing really makes them better than PCs

pimp.gif

I love my MBP. Coppin the iMac next.

Dont like the limitations w/ software and hardware w/ Apple. I'm coppin an Asus for me and the wiz

Dont like the limitations w/ software and hardware w/ Apple. I'm coppin an Asus for me and the wiz

SMH. I really wish Microsoft would make their won laptops or at least force manufactures to improve the quality of windows based laptops. Microsoft hardware quality is usually 
pimp.gif

SMH. I really wish Microsoft would make their won laptops or at least force manufactures to improve the quality of windows based laptops. Microsoft hardware quality is usually 
pimp.gif

macs are tricycles.
PCs are motorcycles.

ok guys, have fun with your overpriced, underperforming macs.

i bet half of yall aint even got 3 gigs of ram or a TB Hdd.

macs are tricycles.
PCs are motorcycles.

ok guys, have fun with your overpriced, underperforming macs.

i bet half of yall aint even got 3 gigs of ram or a TB Hdd.

These PC vs Mac conversations are such a waste of time (as well as the PS3 vs 360 and iPhone vs Android wars). Never understood why anyone cares what anyone buys. If someone wants to have fun with an overpriced hyped merchandise, let them. No one needs educating if someone is already sold on the idea that their product is better.

These PC vs Mac conversations are such a waste of time (as well as the PS3 vs 360 and iPhone vs Android wars). Never understood why anyone cares what anyone buys. If someone wants to have fun with an overpriced hyped merchandise, let them. No one needs educating if someone is already sold on the idea that their product is better.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

yea but that happens to any computer at anytime.

no one said macs are indestructible. far from it, just a lot of people dont have common problems of windows users. ive had windows and the computer would freeze, blue screen, run slow, randomly restart. i could go on.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

yea but that happens to any computer at anytime.

no one said macs are indestructible. far from it, just a lot of people dont have common problems of windows users. ive had windows and the computer would freeze, blue screen, run slow, randomly restart. i could go on.

I had to get a new hard drive a couple of months ago for my MB Pro that I bought last year. I think it was mostly my fault but it was covered under warranty
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom