This is why new york is the coolest place in the world and henz0 = JESUS Little Brother Henry

sick.gif
and people wanted to complain about the stanky leg
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

If you seriously making a get lite post, check my man Daron a.k.a D-Lite. Best in the city.

Smith Projects-Lower East Side
glasses.gif

dude got skills........

Get the **** out of here.

I'm from Brooklyn & let me just say this, aint no self respecting man dancing like a !@%%%+.
Not saying its not possible to do as a straight man, but you look like a !@%%%+ doing it.

Thats that vogueing +$%%, don't nobody I know "Get Lite"..

And BTW this isn't the 80's where hip hop & the whole bboy culture was just beginning to pop off its 2009 I think we're at a time where you canlook at certain "dances" and say this is some female +$%% or this some cool +$%% dudes can do too.

Yall should've gone to get Lite with the Real World Brooklyn peoples.

I don't know what clubs you be going to, but uh uh we don't condone that in NY. LOL Sorry for the rant.

YO!
and south dj bana.
You out your rabid *** mind, dog.

And that's called gettin' lite? I been doing that **** every morning before breakfast since '04.

DF!!!

dances dont make NYC hot... if dancing is the hottest thing out right now I feel sorry for the future

dances dont make NYC hot... if dancing is the hottest thing out right now I feel sorry for the future

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

cranking > gettin "lite"
HMMMM..........
Cranking, Get repetative after a while, everybody just know until YULE!!!!!!!..

can't really freestlye doing this....
no, not the soulja boy just crankin yo dance on that %++!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

dreClark wrote:

henz0 = JESUS Little Brother Henry Hancock

n71400756_30709079_1958.jpg

nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I RUN MIAMI LOL
go ahead, Broward is better(which I run)

Broward better then Dade? .....NAH CHILL MA'

BROWARD =
laugh.gif

HOUSE WISE ....BROWARD IS
pimp.gif
& YA GOT THEM WHITE GIRLS .....BUT

" DADE COUNTY HHHHHHHHANNNNNNGG " - " DIRTY" G2GENTS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not big on white girls, we got all in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

^I was going to say the same thing. Looks like what some of the youngin's in DC been doing in the Go-Go's since I guess 2000-%%+? You can youtube many "Beat your Feet" videos and see the resemblance.

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

Get the **** out of here.

I'm from Brooklyn & let me just say this, aint no self respecting man dancing like a !@%%%+.
Not saying its not possible to do as a straight man, but you look like a !@%%%+ doing it.

Thats that vogueing +$%%, don't nobody I know "Get Lite"..

And BTW this isn't the 80's where hip hop & the whole bboy culture was just beginning to pop off its 2009 I think we're at a time where you can look at certain "dances" and say this is some female +$%% or this some cool +$%% dudes can do too.

Yall should've gone to get Lite with the Real World Brooklyn peoples.

I don't know what clubs you be going to, but uh uh we don't condone that in NY. LOL Sorry for the rant.

i know you been 2 a club where they thru on Aunt jackie for just the chorus, and i find it hard 2 beleive that not one dude was getting his Aunt jackie/ litefeet on...

and the persons video is 1 clip of lite feet, when everyone gets da lite feet they dont all do the exact same thing he is doing....

Hard to beleive you dont know any1 that get lite...

Back
Top Bottom