This Is Why You Leave Some People The Hell Alone...

when keeping it real goes wrong. #*%*%$% got what they deserved. they prob thought they could bully the dude cause they women and he works at mcd. lucky for us they had no clue he served 10 years for manslaughter.

damn this thread blew up since friday
eek.gif

ard i aint going through 21 pages ,so what exactly was he hitting them with?

Originally Posted by Jehul

Dude (McIntosh) should seriously contemplate turning around and suing McDonalds for making him operate in an unsafe environment, not providing him or his colleagues with training/means to defend themselves and then firing him for defending himself on top of that. Best believe bullet-proof glass/security guards/bars on bars would be installed with the quickness.
Stop it.
laugh.gif

He cracked a chicks skull with a metal rod and broke her arm (I think that's what I read?). Chicks were hella dumb for going to the back, but he OD'ed. See headnod.gif
laugh.gif

You're going to prison if you do that at any regular job. And lol at people saying they shouldn't have hired him. Same dudes crying that they can't get jobs because they have a record.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Someone explain to me how this man is charged with a crime though?

Because in the great state on NY, what that chick did isn't considered assault because she didn't physically harm him.
eyes.gif

eek.gif
i havent laughed this much on NT in a long time!

but
30t6p3b.gif
at the circumstances...they got what they deserved but his freedom is about to be on the line again...its all gonna depend on lawyers and how it gets spun

he def went hard but you got two people attacking you and your not in a regular frame of mind anymore...esp in his situation with his past its more like kill or be killed...shorties coulda had knives/guns whatever on them...obviously they already showed they would do him harm by hitting him then they attacked again and got what they were looking for

but on another note is it a sign of the times or did i not notice so many of these types of "chicks" now? i see more girls in braids, basketball shorts jordans and fitteds than dudes...full sleeve and neck tats etc etc
sick.gif
nerd.gif
its a epidemic out here

DO SOMETHING...DO SOME....THING

ok....

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

i22hz4.gif
'
DEAD at the headshake (you gonna learn today! you gonna learn today!)

this is just too much 
roll.gif
roll.gif
"Get up again, I dare ya. I triple dog dare ya"
Dude had that Vlad Guerrero swing.
Dat Rayon McIntosh 
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

eek.gif

but
30t6p3b.gif
at the circumstances...they got what they deserved but his freedom is about to be on the line again...its all gonna depend on lawyers and how it gets spun

he def went hard but you got two people attacking you and your not in a regular frame of mind anymore...esp in his situation with his past its more like kill or be killed...shorties coulda had knives/guns whatever on them...obviously they already showed they would do him harm by hitting him then they attacked again and got what they were looking for

but on another note is it a sign of the times or did i not notice so many of these types of "chicks" now? i see more girls in braids, basketball shorts jordans and fitteds than dudes...full sleeve and neck tats etc etc
sick.gif
nerd.gif
its a epidemic out here

ok....

Does seem like it.  More chicks acting masculine and more dudes acting feminine. 

a lesson more people need to learn is to never mess with people working at fast food places, cuz some of them really are about that life...my homeboy just started working at popeyes and he got more felonies than bill bellamy...

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

Originally Posted by Kingtre

eek.gif

but
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
nerd.gif
its a epidemic out here

ok....
Does seem like it.  More chicks acting masculine and more dudes acting feminine. 

Sad but true, the streets are in bad shape these days.

Honestly, way I see it girls did get what they deserved. I dont know bout hitting them so many times maybe a strike or 2 but he def doesn't deserve to go to jail for this. he was clearly defending himself like what if they had weapons on them? Yea he lost his job and if I owned my own business I would hire him cause I know he is gonna protect and serve.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

There goes his future at McD's. They are gonna get PAID though!

They aint gonna get paid nothing

But the funny thing if that was a cop doing that it would be justified. Whats so difference between normal citizen and a cop?

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Originally Posted by thapointguy

There goes his future at McD's. They are gonna get PAID though!

They aint gonna get paid nothing

But the funny thing if that was a cop doing that it would be justified. Whats so difference between normal citizen and a cop?

This.

When I think about it they're lucky he didn't go to his right and douse them in some deep fried cooking oil.

Originally Posted by AR Guy

Originally Posted by CJ863

Someone explain to me how this man is charged with a crime though?

Because in the great state on NY, what that chick did isn't considered assault because she didn't physically harm him.
eyes.gif

Did you watch the video?? She slapped him before jumping over counter

Back
Top Bottom