This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

So you think making up a hate crime deserves a pass because nobody got hurt? Yea, your logic is not flawed.

Did I say he deserves a pass? I jus don't think he need to be locked up over it

And the whole next time it happens thing is jus ppl speaking that into existence

If every case ain't an individual basis and ppl wanna refer back to this THATS flawed logic

Did I say he deserves a pass? I jus don't think he need to be locked up over it

And the whole next time it happens thing is jus ppl speaking that into existence

If every case ain't an individual basis and ppl wanna refer back to this THATS flawed logic
you've never heard of filing a false police report? he went even further than that

dude should get locked up

imagine the people with actual hate crimes and they don't get believed. I would be offended if I was gay or black, that the dude had the nerve to use both of those factors into concocting some type of sympathetic story for what?? no idea but he should NOT get a free pass

you've never heard of filing a false police report? he went even further than that

dude should get locked up

imagine the people with actual hate crimes and they don't get believed. I would be offended if I was gay or black, that the dude had the nerve to use both of those factors into concocting some type of sympathetic story for what?? no idea but he should NOT get a free pass

again if you a hear a hate crime story tomorrow and don't believe it because of this then that's wrong

I am just saying what if someone got attacked the exact way he claimed?

exactly my point

Then like I said earlier the outrage would be justified right?

but what about that new story would not make you believe it because of Smollett's?

Then like I said earlier the outrage would be justified right?

but what about that new story would not make you believe it because of Smollett's?

Pretty sure he's not referring to himself. He's talking about the perceotion of hate crimes in general.

Same dudes saying the next one won't be believed are the same ppl who are all "wait for all the facts" when its a diff situation

The perception of hate crimes in general isn't that a majority of ppl make them up right?

So why would this one story now change that perception, in general?

Wtf is Terry even talking about

My dude been dropping to his death like he
did on Deadpool 2 with some of these weird *** post

It was insulting how quick his role was on that movie :rofl:
58IMkdJ.jpg

No wonder MF think it's okay to grab ya balls infront ya lady.

I think the fact that Smollett hired a defense attorney speaks volumes as to where this case is headed. Trust me, I 100% understand why there's skepticism with things involving the CPD, but I really believe they knew this was a hoax from the jump.

FBI: Hate crime numbers soar to 7,106 in 2017; third worst year since start of data collection

In case y'all see anyone trying to use the Jussie stuff to delegitimize the surge in hate crimes

That actually makes what he did more infuriating.
There are enough people out here with real problems for this drama queen making all this mess up.

This is a lesson in privilege folks.
Juicy was really tryna have two innocent white males arrested for this propaganda. Can't mimic your oppressors ways without becoming them.

Back
Top Bottom