This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

If you’re the accuser/victim, as JS claimed to be, yes it does.

Ok you’re clearly speaking from the perspective of public opinion. And I understand that. But it’s naive.

what you’re saying ultimately doesn’t count as far as potential consequences/evidence etc.

Ok you’re clearly speaking from the perspective of public opinion. And I understand that. But it’s naive.

what you’re saying ultimately doesn’t count as far as potential consequences/evidence etc.

The holes in his story and EVIDENCE led to the hiring of the defense attorney. There’s really no other explanation.

The holes in his story and EVIDENCE led to the hiring of the defense attorney. There’s really no other explanation.

Lol you don't get it.

You're talking about this situation as if it's adjudicated in the Kangaroo courts of the streets/public opinion.

I'm just telling you that what you're harping on has no bearing on the outcome.

You're free to make whatever armchair judgments you'd like, they just... don't matter where it counts.

Last edited:
909e5b26bb8f4a2c41a0d8e733d5eae5.jpg

Has Boosie released any decent music since he's gotten outta jail or is he living off of his pre-jail fame?

It was insulting how quick his role was on that movie :rofl:
58IMkdJ.jpg

No wonder MF think it's okay to grab ya balls infront ya lady.

Was this pic for a movie or like at a party/event? You know those white folks clowned the hell out of him in their group chat that he’s not included in the next day

58IMkdJ.jpg

It was bro dude was gone at a blink of an eye

And Boosie is super vocal about the gay agenda dude sounds mad homophobic for no reason
And those are the dudes that are usually gay
Dude could have posted how the story sound like a lie and kept it moving or even a better choice by just shutting the **** up and watching like everybody else

Last edited:
58IMkdJ.jpg

That is sad forreal man..........

Was this pic for a movie or like at a party/event? You know those white folks clowned the hell out of him in their group chat that he’s not included in the next day

It was bro dude was gone at a blink of an eye

that terry crews picture is fake lol

bPgp9uK.jpg

Lol you don't get it.

You're talking about this situation as if it's adjudicated in the Kangaroo courts of the streets/public opinion.

I'm just telling you that what you're harping on has no bearing on the outcome.

You're free to make whatever armchair judgments you'd like, they just... don't matter where it counts.

A victim hiring a defense attorney and a crisis management firm. Nothing to see here. U got it.

A victim hiring a defense attorney and a crisis management firm. Nothing to see here. U got it.

That’s not an admission of guilt nor does it change the facts that will be used to determine anything if this reaches any court.

I guess you aren’t capable of understanding and unfortunately that’s a YOU problem.

Yes it does ... cause he's not wearing a bra? Isn't that what you guys were critiquing him about?

His physique is what he's known for.

But that is MY opinion and you are ENTITLED to YOUR own. Please RESPECT mine, you NEED to see it from ALL sides. Keep your MIND open.

EYE was calling it sad due to him being half naked in a sea of men in suits.

That’s not an admission of guilt nor does it change the facts that will be used to determine anything if this reaches any court.

I guess you aren’t capable of understanding and unfortunately that’s a YOU problem.

You’re being obtuse. WHO he hired in the middle of this ordeal changed the narrative. He was looked at as a victim until the whole thing started unraveling. How are YOU not understanding this? Who is suggesting that these hires are evidence against him? No one. However, when you portray yourself as a victim in a crime but then make these hires after details start leaking, it goes to show what his plan is going forward.

Back
Top Bottom