This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

This story really bums me out. I am a huge r&b head and loved his music. Gonna be hard to rock with this clown now.

:lol:

it saddens me how far that broad fell off...i think her fat friends plotted on her to drag her down wit em.

High character dude. P Kelly stuff, it wasn't me, it was my brother. Give a real fake name.

I see dude is a terrible liar.

His parents screwed him off rip naming him Jussie. Mf never had a chance.

The first day of school was painful for kid. Juicy Smullet, is Juicy Smullet here

This Jussie Smollett dude is a clown and deserves everything coming to him for faking this story, but it’s bs for a lot of folks to push this narrative that “his lie will make it harder for real victims” when a lot of folks that say it don’t believe “victims” in the first place. Same folks that blame women or straight up don’t believe it when women come forward about rape, or blame an Eric garner or Mike brown when they’re killed by police. I get where folks are coming from with that, but it’s been rough on minorities long before this Jussie Smollett incident and it’s not like things were turning around right before it.

Dude is screwed and he and his legal team know it. If they are smart they will have him immediately seek psychological help this way they can use that as an excuse. Some shady doctor getting paid by the legal team will diagnose him with some BS in an effort to explain why he did/does what he did. That is the only way he will receive any sympathy from the public.

Last edited:

2mkv3q.jpg

Why is it taking so long to get concrete answers? So much, "sources say."
Because law enforcement is concerned with being thorough and running down every lead until the end which takes time. Chicago PDs concern is the legal case not pleasing the public by releasing information that if not properly vetted which could be incorrect thus potentially causing the CPD to lose credibility.

Loss of credibility could jeopardize the entire case and give those naysayers a good argument as to why Jussie is telling the truth.

Last edited:
Because law enforcement is concerned with being thorough which means taking their time. Their concern is the legal case not pleasing the public by releasing information that if not properly vetted could be incorrect thus potentially causing the Chicago PD credibility.

Of all the cases to be thorough with, tho.

It is a very, very public case, so really they have to.

Only a matter of time before the Pres tweets about it with fox news talking points if he hasn't already.

Of all the cases to be thorough with, tho.
Especially this case due to all the media attention. Plus time is on CPDs side because Jussie isn’t under arrest so they can take there time. If he was in custody they’d have a limited amount of time to present the case to the DA before having to either prosecute or release him.

Give it up fam. Everything surrounding Jussie in this situation is fugazi

If it was THAT fugazi, it would be over now, wouldn't it? It only took NT a couple of seconds to figure out it was fake. Whats CPD's problem?

whats thorough about saying youll arrest dude before the initial investigation is over?

that was like 3 weeks ago, they came out and said they think hes lying but still no arrest

just beggin him to come to talk to them

what part of this is thorough?

they should have just kept quiet on arresting him until they were ready to do it

that put cpd in a bad light imo

Especially this case due to all the media attention. Plus time is on CPDs side because Jussie isn’t under arrest so they can take there time. If he was in custody they’d have a limited amount of time to present the case to the DA before having to either prosecute or release him.

I kinda feel like if it wasn't for the media attention, CPD would've just 'filed' this case and kept it moving.

Yeah, forget LaQuan McDonald, GayPac put them in a bad light.

So now dudes are trying to turn this in to a debate about the police and what they did wrong :lol:

Do you think we know what the police know or just enough to let everyone know he's full of it. Like they're going to give the news all the info they have.

whats thorough about saying youll arrest dude before the initial investigation is over?

that was like 3 weeks ago, they came out and said they think hes lying but still no arrest

just beggin him to come to talk to them

what part of this is thorough?

they should have just kept quiet on arresting him until they were ready to do it

that put cpd in a bad light imo
No need to arrest him because Jussie isn’t going anywhere (flight risk). Like I mentioned earlier, once CPD arrest him they only a few days to present the case to the district attorney (DA). They (DA) will either decide to prosecute or drop the charge and if they drop the charges Jussie goes free until they build a better case. Think of how bad that looks if they (DA) decline charges because they have a weak case but then CPD continues to investigate and ends up filling a case again. To the public it will look as if CPD is targeting him.

With him free they can take their time and run down all leads before putting a case together to present to the DA.

Last edited:
Yeah, forget LaQuan McDonald, GayPac put them in a bad light.

So now dudes are trying to turn this in to a debate about the police and what they did wrong :lol:

Do you think we know what the police know or just enough to let everyone know he's full of it. Like they're going to give the news all the info they have.

im talking specifically about how they handled this case

when other ppl bring up mcdonald etc its always that has nothing to do with this case right?

im not saying they have to put out all their info, im saying until they completed their investigation they shouldnt have said anything

No need to arrest him because Jussie isn’t going anywhere (flight risk). Like I mentioned earlier, once CPD arrest him they only a few days to present the case to the district attorney (DA). They (DA) will either decide to prosecute or drop the charge and if they drop the charges Jussie goes free until they build a better case. Think of how bad that looks if they (DA) decline charges because they have a weak case but then CPD continues to investigate and ends up filling a case again. To the public it will look as if CPD is targeting him.

With him free they can take their time and run down all leads before putting a case together to present to the DA.

i get that, but with how early they knew to come out and announce they may arrest him how does it take so long?

like i said 3 weeks ago they said if he staged it they would arrest him

im saying they should have kept quiet if that was their intention until they were ready to it

announcing it early and not doing it immediately speaks to their mishandling of the case imo

Back
Top Bottom