This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

My pops just texted me that when he got to work this morning, Jussie was in the station. Says he look spooked as hell :lol: said he thinks they only going to charge him with the disorderly which he claims is BS from the CPD side .. but also said the Feds are there too now, and they might try to go for something a little more harsh cause they always do

Last edited:
This dumb **** is a true disgrace to minorities. Minorities in terms of race and sexual orientation. Shenanigans like this only give the anti-gay marriage racists more firepower, really sets progress back.

P.S. is it too soon to make "he's going to drop the soap on purpose in jail" jokes? I couldn't help myself.

This dumb **** is a true disgrace to minorities. Minorities in terms of race and sexual orientation. Shenanigans like this only give the anti-gay marriage racists more firepower, really sets progress back.

P.S. is it too soon to make "he's going to drop the soap on purpose in jail" jokes? I couldn't help myself.

Nope not a disgrace to nyone but himself....

This is my issue with this whole situation.

I have a younger brother who is a Puerto Rican gay male who I know PERSONALLY has dealt with B.S. over his orientation. I've literally had to whoop mfers *** for disrespecting him / targeting him for his sexual preference.
Hell, I've even had to get in my own Uncles face for remarks regarding him.. AND THATS BLOOD. So I feel for my brother and the fact he gotta step outside and know that a large majority of the people who see him
are judging him off rip, but also now are going to dismiss his claims when some **** happens all because this **** head Jussie wanted some damn attention.

But even if Jussie was straight... He's a ****ing clown for pulling this move, real Ho3 like move and he deserves whatever punishment he has coming, and tbh he probably will get off lightly.

This is my issue with this whole situation.

I have a younger brother who is a Puerto Rican gay male who I know PERSONALLY has dealt with B.S. over his orientation. I've literally had to whoop mfers *** for disrespecting him / targeting him for his sexual preference.
Hell, I've even had to get in my own Uncles face for remarks regarding him.. AND THATS BLOOD. So I feel for my brother and the fact he gotta step outside and know that a large majority of the people who see him
are judging him off rip, but also now are going to dismiss his claims when some **** happens all because this **** head Jussie wanted some damn attention.

But even if Jussie was straight... He's a ****ing clown for pulling this move, real Ho3 like move and he deserves whatever punishment he has coming, and tbh he probably will get off lightly.
Yep. As a member of any minority group, the way society works is that any one of us who has some type of fame will represent us whether we like it or not. When it's a white person messin' up they're seen as individuals. When it's a minority, it's the whole damn group.

How many white celebrities have gone off the rails from drugs/alcohol and scandals? But yet, all we hear are rappers acting like thugs and promoting drugs and violence. And **** like this just makes things worse. I'm not gay nor black but I am a minority and this **** really has me heated. Last thing we need with a certain person in power.

If dude set this up, he is a Grade-A buffoon.

However, I am not gonna demand harsh jail time for a brotha that committed a lower class non violent felony. Some dudes are clutching their pearls a little to hard for this, and it is kinda clear why.

He should get a reasonable sentence, hopefully no jail time. And let the court of public opinion, and Twitter, clown him into the abyss

black people arent minorities, there's over 2.5 - 3 billiion of us... thanks

However, I am not gonna demand harsh jail time for a brotha that committed a lower class non violent felony. Some dudes are clutching their pearls a little to hard for this, and it is kinda clear why.

He should get a reasonable sentence, hopefully no jail time. And let the court of public opinion, and Twitter, clown him into the abyss

You wouldn't keep that same energy if the circumstances were a tad different

black people arent minorities, there's over 2.5 - 3 billiion of us... thanks
And there's more Asians, but you know damn well what I'm referring to when I say minorities, and you know damn well black people are minorities in America. Your post contributes nothing

You wouldn't keep that same energy if the circumstances were a tad different
You mean if Jussie was white? I probably would hope he got the same sentence, but if he got the harshest sentence possible I probably won't care that much. I never really care that much if the criminal justice system denies an affluent white person their privilege.

But I have even said plenty of time on here dudes should stop celebrating white folk being treated as harshly by the criminal justice system as black folk. The point is for the criminal justice system reform (specifically sentencing reform) to treat black folk the same way they treat affluent white people. Dudes gotta keep perspective on which way they want equal outcomes.

It is just weird to me how dudes are all of a sudden so bloodthirsty to see a brotha that committed a nonviolent crime get the book thrown at them. :lol:

Last edited:

Jail would do absolutely no good for anyone in this case, except for the torch toting folks demanding he be locked up. Probation with some counseling/community service would be best for all parties involved IMO.

but but the polices resources!!!!!

giphy.gif

I still see we on this "if he did this" nonsense :lol:
At this point I am saying that to hedge, this story as so many twist and turns in it I would not be surprised if it 180s again

I mean given the evidence right now is clearly looking like he did do it, anyone can see that. I have no issue with saying that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom