This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

I'm reminded of Smokey asking asking Craig how he got fired on his day off ...

The fact he did this to further divide the country, and ended up getting charged with a felony is peak justice ...

11FBEE6D-0688-4ECB-90D7-08596445E98D.jpeg
Really looking forward how’s this gonna play out.

I firmly believe that some group was behind this and funded him to do it that’s the only logical explanation , what personal gain other than that could there possibly be ?

Mental illness is a real thing and shouldn’t be used as a scapegoat in this situation. He’s been out here doin his thing performing, acting etc and nobody has claimed mental illness. A story came out that was highly questionable and the people that were gullible just don’t want to be wrong and want to pin this on mental illness...

Dude is an egocentric Hollywood-bred individual... that’s it.

Last edited:
People who kept on riding for this dude and calling people all sorts of the usual buzzwords even after things that called his story into question came out need to get roasted into bolivion

Bruh they are still doing that right now
I saw a dude ask what store sells ski mask on a post of the surveillance video
As if a ski mask wouldn’t be a item that was sold in a city that was below freezing at the time
Straight mental gymnastics

:rofl::rofl:

Its obvious dude had a mental breakdown
How I know this is because every time a white person falsely accuses a black person of something its due to a mental breakdown
So the same has to be concluded when a black person allegedly falsely accuses white supremacist of an attack
Wouldn't you agree?

Fair enough
Fair enough

Bruh they are still doing that right now
I saw a dude ask what store sells ski mask on a post of the surveillance video
As if a ski mask wouldn’t be a item that was sold in a city that was below freezing at the time
Straight mental gymnastics

:rofl::rofl:
It's easier to fool someone, than to get them to admit that they've been fooled.

We'll just write it off as being mentally ill and move on to something else because that's the American way and to be honest he did it for the attention because other wise what was he doing or has done that would grab yours,mines and the media's attention besides Empire?Nothing.It's almost a requirement now to have some type of account on some social media outlet to promote or you better pay someone to do it.

Is he really sick or are we sick as a society?one usually dictates the other's actions or lack there of.

-Remember when Obama was in office and some white woman said some black people attacked her and carved Obama into her face with some sharp object
-The woman who poured acid onto her face,said it was some black female or male and her intention was to have plastic surgery by doing it which she couldn't afford.
-Little white aussie girl ate all of the cookies and lied to her mother by blaming it on a black person....at the age of 4

I could go on and on but that would be beating a dead horse of course but if those females are crazy after the smoked cleared than Jussie's just as crazy as them and I wish him luck in his career after this because Hollywood has looked over things way worse than this,remember,80's crush can smoke crack,catch aids,call people the n-word,give his baby mother aids too,sue em for cancelling his show that he could give a rats *** about and still be prancing around them Hollywood streets like King Jefe,that has nothing on a little WHITE LIE.

Seems like he was trying to smear the Trump campaign and make himself look like a hero by 'fighting the **** back' against a known enemy. Basically the whole 2 pac thing.

Smfh. Trump might get reelected due to this.

Its obvious dude had a mental breakdown
How I know this is because every time a white person falsely accuses a black person of something its due to a mental breakdown
So the same has to be concluded when a black person allegedly falsely accuses white supremacist of an attack
Wouldn't you agree?

Nah. I refuse to excuse Hollywood attention seeking behavior behind mental illness

Back
Top Bottom