This just made my day.......LOL. This was in the music forum.

I guess I'm the short PuertoRican lookin dude to the far right and Harm had on the fitted ( I seen you snatch up that boombox at the end. Lol) Gixxer wasthe tall dude on the left and Allanhoustan20 was the copthat locked up Harm. Lol sidenote: Dev you hitting up Wyldestyle tonight? I'm in bro!!!

laugh.gif

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but he did all that just because kid said "get off the stage?". if so,
tired.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Welp, I got a wale fan panties in a bunch....
laugh.gif
d
no bs....wale fans are sensitive like homie....if any of his fans are over 25+ and ac like this all i can do is smh....

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Welp, I got a wale fan panties in a bunch....
laugh.gif

Son im with you 100% what you posted in there, If that was Charles Hamilton slappin the fitted and on NT it would be a whole different story
laugh.gif

dudes in there acting like this a Rapper development message board

had to come out of retirement for this............

dude will always be a +%+++!!!!!!!!

forestville applebee's anyone? quiet as a mouse and sat at his own table................cold +%+++!!

victor

and i hate his music...yes i am a "haterrrrrr, haterrrrrrr"

ucb sucks too...just cuz they are from the urea doesn't mean i have to support them or him!

i hope he aint got me phone number cause he sure the hell called kev............

and i am not just sayin this to be a hater. i just can't get down his music and what he stands for.....the bamma side of the dmv "urea"

That post went like 30 pages...yall wrong..no mercy lol

I never knew youngin had "beef" with this many people...makes me wonder is it only this area. Not a good look when your own people dont bang withyou..

Never met him/talked to him so I cant call it but sheeeesshh...

0000035800_20061116135019.jpg

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Im going to tell you this:

ALL ya'll dudes are funny as crap. You remind me of a bunch of dudes leaving their school at lunch time to go and mess with folks at the rival school not because they have to but because they can...

Cause a ruckus.. then come back to your own school and just laugh.. lol

Ole west side story lookin Boys.. lol

Ya'll dudes are in the Brooklyn Train stations dressed in Red and Wale in the Blue... battling

[Battle Cry]

Kudos for the beat street drop.
[Lee]THE ROXY...BE THERE![/Lee]

Had to Post B4 reading the rest of the replies......Dat was uncalled for.....Fats was a col' sucka, wale knew he wasn't gonna do shhh so hecapitolized. But I give fats props cuz he didnt deny it. Fats prolly would've sat on wale, he looks like a good 2-nifty..lol...and F saying you got othaninjas to beat th ##% outta him...do dat ##% yoself, if its really dat serious.

on another note...big up for passin out free ACGs

Originally Posted by jahsondc

Had to Post B4 reading the rest of the replies......Dat was uncalled for.....Fats was a col' sucka, wale knew he wasn't gonna do shhh so he capitolized. But I give fats props cuz he didnt deny it. Fats prolly would've sat on wale, he looks like a good 2-nifty..lol...and F saying you got otha ninjas to beat th ##% outta him...do dat ##% yoself, if its really dat serious.

i had to re read that 3 times to understand....some i still dont get

English grammar is your friend
pimp.gif

Had to Post B4 reading the rest of the replies......Dat was uncalled for.....Fats was a col' sucka, wale knew he wasn't gonna do shhh so he capitolized. But I give fats props cuz he didnt deny it. Fats prolly would've sat on wale, he looks like a good 2-nifty..lol...and F saying you got otha ninjas to beat th %$# outta him...do dat %$# yoself, if its really dat serious.

Originally Posted by dimez81

jahsondc wrote:

Had to Post B4 reading the rest of the replies......Dat was uncalled for.....Fats was a col' sucka, wale knew he wasn't gonna do shhh so he
capitolized. But I give fats props cuz he didnt deny it. Fats prolly would've sat on wale, he looks like a good 2-nifty..lol...and F saying you got otha
ninjas to beat th ##% outta him...do dat ##% yoself, if its really dat serious.

i had to re read that 3 times to understand....some i still dont get

English grammar is your friend
pimp.gif

haaaaa

What can I say? Thats how I felt at the time.

"If you don't get it , you don't get it."

FLAME ON!!!!!

By now, I'm sure yall said every poignant and ignorant thing that can be said about this video. It kind of speaks for itself.

I'll simply leave it right here (EDIT: Just saw that these bars were referenced on an earlier page, so consider this a QFT moment):
Look, if I shoot you, I'm brainless
But if you shoot me, then you're famous -- what's a [-----] to do?
When the, streets is watching, blocks keep clocking
Waiting for you to break, make your first mistake
Can't ignore it, that's the fastest way to get extorted
But my time is money, at twenty-five, I can't afford it

Had to Post B4 reading the rest of the replies......Dat was uncalled for.....Fats was a col' sucka, wale knew he wasn't gonna do shhh so he capitolized. But I give fats props cuz he didnt deny it.Fats prolly would've sat on wale, he looks like a good 2-nifty..lol...and F saying you got otha ninjas to beat th ##% outta him...do dat ##% yoself, if its really dat serious.

I seriously LOL'ed

FATS?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

why so much hate for wale? i woulda probably did the same thing
Dude went overboard. There's a reason why a lot of heads here think he's not built for the industry because they think he's toosensitive. IMO he had it won when he got the crowd to chant "Hater", but him running into the stands and smacking his fitted off was just
smh.gif
. There's hundreds of people at the event and not everyone is gonna feel your musicso just keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom