This Kid NBA Status?.... Aaron Gordon

All around player
smokin.gif

The rebound around 1;41
sick.gif

This is Drew Gordon's younger brother right?

I know this cat, he's from around the way. Son has Blake Griffin hops.

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

[NTer] Meh, not that impressive. [NTer]
true that. i got tired watching after 1 min.. lol at the "future of the nba" title. 

end up just like big bro

prob play overseas...not a bad career making more than most

You really never know until they play college. There's always a !%%$ ton of players who have a nice little mixtape and end up doing nothing in college.

He looks pretty good though.

meh high school is nothing, theres tons of amazing high school players that never amount to anything once they leave.

Originally Posted by grusumm18

end up just like big bro

how you figure that?  
Dude is good Top 5 player in his yr not some random HS mixtape from a guy ranked number 130 in his Class

Went to the game where he played against Chico in the Norcal Semifinals. He's legit, will probably play at a Pac 12 school like Arizona. Has a way better overall game than his brother. More bounce, handles, and jumpshot. I see him being NBA bound but will he be a star? I don't know about that..

Originally Posted by show time 96

Originally Posted by grusumm18

end up just like big bro

how you figure that?  
Dude is good Top 5 player in his yr not some random HS mixtape from a guy ranked number 130 in his Class

u think every top 5 kid in his class pans out?
whitehead was top 5 in his class too (his fr and soph yr, then dropped to top 10 jr yr)

and he's down to zona and uw

I'm already on his bandwagon.

F these haters. That kid's a beast. I love it when a "man" like this one show no mercy to kids his age
sick.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Grabbing a block-rebound like it's nothing 
pimp.gif

How tall is dude?
He is still in high school though.
He seems taller than everyone else.
College has better competition.

Here is his junior year mixtape just put on youtube yesterday.....

Dude is a straight monster. Seen him play a couple times this year. Put up back to back 30 and 20 games in the semifinals and finals of the state tournament. And hes only 16 years old. Cant wait to see more Mitty games next year.

The only kid in HS playing ball that's a sure fire star in the pros barring injury is Andrew Wiggins...and he's in the 10th grade.

Back
Top Bottom