This Show > Any Other Show in History Vol. The Real GSOAT

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

good show but ill raise you this

24-tv-show.jpg

chess.jpg

Set the tone for the whole series
pimp.gif

Yall know of any cool Wire facts?

One thing that I can think of off hand is the actor that played Chris, was used as an extra (played a cop) in a court room scene in season 1.

chess.jpg

Set the tone for the whole series
pimp.gif

Yall know of any cool Wire facts?

One thing that I can think of off hand is the actor that played Chris, was used as an extra (played a cop) in a court room scene in season 1.

Its grittiness and realism plus being an urban show is why it never won Emmy not that it needs an award for its validation as its been hailed as one of, if not the best show of all time by critics who are respected in their field.

Its grittiness and realism plus being an urban show is why it never won Emmy not that it needs an award for its validation as its been hailed as one of, if not the best show of all time by critics who are respected in their field.

24-tv-show.jpg

....you know? ive come to the conclusion that people like this just have a low standard for good entertainment.

- what i mean is, i havent sat down to watch any prime time drama on the 4 big networks in over 15 years. when i go back to look at these shows people covet so much i laugh at how predictable they are in such a cheesy way. how each commercial break has some monumental cliffhanger just to get you to tune in next week 
laugh.gif
. it corny....and its old and tired, yet people continue to tune in.

...ah well, im just grateful that im one of those with the abilty to 'get it'. idk, i mean when people are mindful of what they put into their bodies, i do the same for the music, movies, and TV i watch. i MUCH rather watch something like a great novel turned into TV, than to feel like im a mouse on a mouse wheel chasing the cheese just to generate income for the studio.....

24-tv-show.jpg

....you know? ive come to the conclusion that people like this just have a low standard for good entertainment.

- what i mean is, i havent sat down to watch any prime time drama on the 4 big networks in over 15 years. when i go back to look at these shows people covet so much i laugh at how predictable they are in such a cheesy way. how each commercial break has some monumental cliffhanger just to get you to tune in next week 
laugh.gif
. it corny....and its old and tired, yet people continue to tune in.

...ah well, im just grateful that im one of those with the abilty to 'get it'. idk, i mean when people are mindful of what they put into their bodies, i do the same for the music, movies, and TV i watch. i MUCH rather watch something like a great novel turned into TV, than to feel like im a mouse on a mouse wheel chasing the cheese just to generate income for the studio.....

Originally Posted by solidsnake

The Wire? 24....?

tony-and-silvio-the-sopranos-2552453-1114-722.jpg

Speaking of the Sopranos....anyone ever watch the bootleg version on Showtime?

BroHoodLogo.jpg

Not for nothing, but this show was LEGIT.  Ending kinda sucked, but you can tell it was a little rushed before the series wrapped up....it's a good Netflix rental (only 3 seasons)

oh yea...my favorite Wire quote: 

You want it to be one way....but it's the other way

that whole scene
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solidsnake

The Wire? 24....?

tony-and-silvio-the-sopranos-2552453-1114-722.jpg

Speaking of the Sopranos....anyone ever watch the bootleg version on Showtime?

BroHoodLogo.jpg

Not for nothing, but this show was LEGIT.  Ending kinda sucked, but you can tell it was a little rushed before the series wrapped up....it's a good Netflix rental (only 3 seasons)

oh yea...my favorite Wire quote: 

You want it to be one way....but it's the other way

that whole scene
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom