THIS TAKES THE CAKE....

YOOOOOOO! Some peeps in that video, enjoyed cutting the cake way to much. This is disturbing and im not even black. What is wrong with the world? or maybe we're too sensitive in the states? christ.

I really have no words for this... just sad
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Edit - Nevermind, how is this dude JD214 keep getting away with posts with obvious racial undertones? He's been called out on it several times, and even if "it's just a cake" its not the first questionable post this dude has made.
How is this dude not banned yet??

Damn JD214! They really want you outta here!! Hahahaha!BTW, I love cake - minus a screaming head!

Freaked out by the picture at first, now I'm just stunned.

And people think America is the worst when it comes to racism.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

as invited to open the festivities by performing a clitoridectomy on the cake, which she did by slicing off the part of the cake depicting female genitalia. She then proceeded to feed that part of the cake to a performance artist, done up in blackface, his head protruding through the table]

like who the @@@@ does that? 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

as invited to open the festivities by performing a clitoridectomy on the cake, which she did by slicing off the part of the cake depicting female genitalia. She then proceeded to feed that part of the cake to a performance artist, done up in blackface, his head protruding through the table]

alien.gif
the world messed up b, this prolly only the surface
30t6p3b.gif

This cake is ridiculously disturbing.

However, the cake made everyone angry, and that's all artists ever really want to do... provoke emotion, good or bad.

Originally Posted by JD214

[Bye.  Don't forget to grab your hood and burning cross on your way out.]
pimp.gif

Don't know how dude lasted so long posted such reckless stuff about black people every opportunity

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I don't even get angry anymore, only because I can't. I am so disgusted with racism it has just left me feeling empty. Hopeless almost, like it will never end and I don't know what to do to help stop it. Duno if anyone gets what I am trying to say.  SMH
... but Rosa Parks is overrated
laugh.gif

Anyways, nothing much to say here other than
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
straight disgusting. What makes it worse to me is I don't think she actually believes it's racist. She's just that ignorant. Not defending her, but I've been to Sweden and it's pretty much completely white.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

alien.gif
Performance Artists

That looks very creepy, it had to be red velvet too, it seriously looks like a dismembered body...

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

you two are cut from the same cloth

I ask again...why?I'm I a known racist around these parts?...who are you anyways?...I'd like to know where you are drawing your conclusions from...or is it the sheep mentality taking over you?

Originally Posted by JD214

[Bye.  Don't forget to grab your hood and burning cross on your way out.]

roll.gif
pimp.gif

And ksteezy is nothing like JD214. Not trying to derail this thread but I'm starting to feel the hate towards Ksteezy is some jealousy type mess.

Back
Top Bottom