This was really Snooki?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by hassan16

wow Snooki isn't even ITALIAN!?!?!

ok, I understand maybe her parents gave her their last name, but still she's like the main ho on the show talking about "guidette this" and "guido that" ugh

I'm not mad, just find it ironic. Oh and have you seen the pic MTV shows of Snooki on the bed with the white bed sheets right before the show starts? That pic is dope and she looks mad good, but then you watch the show and it's like a flat out U-turn
smh.gif
She maybe isn't Italian by blood, but she was adopted since she was a newborn into an Italian family. So, that does make her Italian. Most likely knows nothing about her Chilean heritage

She's not Italian.  Can't roll w. that.  If a boy girl from China was adopted by a Polish couple, is he then considered Polish? 
eek.gif
roll.gif
You just described the situation with my adoptive sibling (except a girl in this case). My family is Polish and she was adopted from China as infant by my mother. She knows some Polish from my grandparents and participated in events/gatherings with the Polish community when they lived in Chicago. Haha too funny.  

ok, I understand maybe her parents gave her their last name, but still she's like the main ho on the show talking about "guidette this" and "guido that" ugh

I'm not mad, just find it ironic. Oh and have you seen the pic MTV shows of Snooki on the bed with the white bed sheets right before the show starts? That pic is dope and she looks mad good, but then you watch the show and it's like a flat out U-turn
smh.gif
She maybe isn't Italian by blood, but she was adopted since she was a newborn into an Italian family. So, that does make her Italian. Most likely knows nothing about her Chilean heritage

She's not Italian.  Can't roll w. that.  If a boy girl from China was adopted by a Polish couple, is he then considered Polish? 
eek.gif
roll.gif
You just described the situation with my adoptive sibling (except a girl in this case). My family is Polish and she was adopted from China as infant by my mother. She knows some Polish from my grandparents and participated in events/gatherings with the Polish community when they lived in Chicago. Haha too funny.  

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

smh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
You're the perfect person to ask....obviously you love your sibling regardless, but do you consider her Polish? 

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

smh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
You're the perfect person to ask....obviously you love your sibling regardless, but do you consider her Polish? 

smh.gif

She's not Italian.  Can't roll w. that.  If a boy from China was adopted by a Polish couple, is he then considered Polish? 

Literally speaking, he is not Polish but is of Asian ethnicity. But figuratively, why can't he consider himself Polish?  Especially if he  identified with everything Polish? The Polish culture is all he knew. It is what culture you adapt to and identify yourself with especially when it comes to terms of having been adopted in a family not of your ethnicity.

I am consider myself Canadian and I am of Middle Eastern descent and not born in Canada either. 

I see it differently.  It's like Francisco Cervelli on the Yankees.  He's a Venezuelan, but he's of Italian descent....has Italian BLOOD.  The Asian kid who is adopted by the Polish family may embrace the culture and what have you, but he's NOT Polish by blood....therefore IMO, not Polish. 

I think it'd be good for some of you to take a basic anthropology or sociology class. Polish by blood? Chinese by blood? What does that even mean? All those things are man made. That's some ancient nativists type attitude. 

smh.gif

She's not Italian.  Can't roll w. that.  If a boy from China was adopted by a Polish couple, is he then considered Polish? 

Literally speaking, he is not Polish but is of Asian ethnicity. But figuratively, why can't he consider himself Polish?  Especially if he  identified with everything Polish? The Polish culture is all he knew. It is what culture you adapt to and identify yourself with especially when it comes to terms of having been adopted in a family not of your ethnicity.

I am consider myself Canadian and I am of Middle Eastern descent and not born in Canada either. 

I see it differently.  It's like Francisco Cervelli on the Yankees.  He's a Venezuelan, but he's of Italian descent....has Italian BLOOD.  The Asian kid who is adopted by the Polish family may embrace the culture and what have you, but he's NOT Polish by blood....therefore IMO, not Polish. 

I think it'd be good for some of you to take a basic anthropology or sociology class. Polish by blood? Chinese by blood? What does that even mean? All those things are man made. That's some ancient nativists type attitude. 

Back
Top Bottom