This WILL be Lebron's Last Game in Cleveland in a Cav's uniform...Goodbye

This was all a set up by the the man himself.

Decided to come out and play like trash in the last game at home, so the fans will boo him (and the team) so he can leave with this excuse.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Gonna laugh so MUCH when LeBron re-signs with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
laugh.gif
Lebron resigning with this pathetic franchise would honestly be just as funny, if not funnier, than him leaving for the Knicks. RIP to his career if he resigns with Cleveland.

it was pathetic to see this kinda performance at home in a playoff game by cleveland but for cleveland fans to jump ship right now just lame.  man the eff up and say game 6 and 7 is yours, damn

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Gonna laugh so MUCH when LeBron re-signs with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
laugh.gif
Lebron resigning with this pathetic franchise would honestly be just as funny, if not funnier, than him leaving for the Knicks. RIP to his career if he resigns with Cleveland.

YES!!! someone actually has some sense. Put yourself in LeBron's shoes right now, if the Cavs lose this series (which they will) why would he re-sign? I only see him re-signing if they AT LEAST make it to the finals. Their would be absolutely NO REASON to stay in Cleveland because honestly their team (without LeBron) are just as bad or worse then the Nets, Knicks, Wizards.  There would be NO MOTIVE to stay in Cleveland besides family (who can easily be arranged to move anywhere he pleases) I'm sorry but the biggest factor in LeBron stayin would be winning and they will not make it past this week much less the Magic. Sorry Cleveland but your sport/city curse will continue . LeBron will leave and I'm praying with another star signing he WILL be a Knick. BTW this is the first time I have ever rooted for a Boston sports team to win anything! It's GREAAATT
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JinKazama

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

I'm sorry can't see him staying around this nonsense

nonsense...I could see if he dropped 60, had 25 assists, and 13 boards and they still lost.  Dude played like trash. 

He averaged like 37 points, 8 rebounds and 8 assists the series against the Magic last year including having great numbers in the game where they got knocked out, but haters still found some excuse as to why he was the reason he lost.

Yes, but Cavs just need to go on a two game winning streak and all will be forgotten.

that might as well be lebron's last game in CLE.

the way he's been playing, i wouldn't want him on my team (and my team is the Warriors).

yeah, CAVS were ballin regular season, but playoffs is a whole 'nother beast.

lebron needs to step up his game, and stop leading the people of CLE on about winning a championship...

they should be handling the Celts with no problem (pause...)

Lol @ Rachael Nichols reporting she saw fan with tears in their eyes, then they zoom to some lady sleep on her husband should.

Ohio stay classy after Lebron exits Clevenland for good this off season.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I hope Lebron stays. Knicks fans are annoying enough as is.
didn't you come in our thread questioning us what were gonna di if he doesn't sign? Ive NEVER seen you in S&T before that
laugh.gif

We have two solutions for this:

1) Start a 2010 NBA Free Agency thread as a catch all for every topic related to LeBron, Wade, Bosh, etc.

or

2) Start separate threads for LeBron and the rest of the 2010 FAs.

Either way, the thread would have to be started by someone that would be willing to keep the first post up to date with all the new articles and "insider" information posted.

I'm locking this thread and hoping someone takes the initiative to start the other thread or that we just wait 'til LeBron's actually out of the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom