this year half way over appreciation/un-appreciation

man i feel like i need to do my damn taxes already its kinda scary.
this is defiantly a un-appreciation for me
eyes.gif

how u guys feel about the year flying by?

Time really does fly. I'm happy about it though. I only have 2 more years of college, I'm looking forward to graduating.

Well I'm not even thinking about the year being half-over...I'm just enjoying summer
smokin.gif

About to be in college too.. graduating high school this week, the best/hardest part.

actually graduating high school this saturday and turning 18 in october is the best part, but attending school again in august is the hardest part

just graduated high school last night. also my 18th birthday is tomorrow.
so i guess it's appreciated, i'm basically an adult

Well, my b-day was in the first half and I return to college in the fall, so its appreciated and unappreciated for me.

damn every year goes quick.

Going to turn 20 tomorrow and enjoy my final year of being a "kid" (technically)

but yeah just make the most out of your year and it won't be bad.

WOW, damn. only felt like 2 months past in this year. sucks because im that closer to death.
frown.gif

time really been speeding this past 2 years.

co-sign with the OPs title

Appreciated since this year has been boring and have nothing to show for it, so 2009 couldnt come soon enough

unappreciated for the same reason...

it's appreciated and un-appreciated at the same time...it's been a great year for me, but damn it seems like i was just toastin' to new years likelast week.
smh.gif

unappreciated.. I remember when I was a kid summer seemed like FOREVER and time went by slowly, but now that im older man time goes WAY too fast... prettyscary imo.

Appreciated...I have so much to look forward to in the months to come. So much to look forward to next year as well.

Appreciated!

Started going out with my girl on January 7th...
We still doing our thing.. so i have to say the year has been much appreciatedso far..
Plus summer is in the sight sooo...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nothing more to really ask for..

Back
Top Bottom