thoughts on a spiz'ike low?

dont like fusions or spiz'ikes really but anyone curious why they havent made a low in the spiz'ike or dub-zero.

1. Spiz'ike low would be
sick.gif

2. How could they make a Dub-Zero low??...It's already a low shoe how could they make a low top version...That's just like making a low top III or IV....U CAN'T DO IT!!

it wouldnt work cause thats like making four low it wouldn't look right cause of the wings and a dub zero low wouldnt look right either

if you made it a low, it wud be impossible to fit all the crap going on with the shoe ON the shoe and still make it look ... "good" for lack of abetter word..

how about a spizike with ronald mcdonald colors? i would rather buy poor quality retros than any spizike

Not every shoe should be made in a low top. Sorry, but its true. So that would be a big negative my friend

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

would rather buy poor quality retros than any spizike

Exactly. When a Retro drops people that are sick of Fusions are so glad to see something they recognize that they'll put up with lower quality.

from what ive seen released, im sure JB wouldnt be discouraged from a thought like that, im sure it comes up often. i hope they let that one get away.

the dub zero is already low. it wouldnt look right at all. I dont really like low Jays besides the 1's. They look weird and not well designed. Like theXX3's low. They dont look as clean as the high ones.

Back
Top Bottom