Thoughts on Kendrick Lamar's Section 80 ?!

Never heard any music from Kendrick prior to hearing this tape, except for Look Out for Detox and Michael Jordan. But this album is phenomenal. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Definitely the best rap album to drop this year, bar none.

Never heard any music from Kendrick prior to hearing this tape, except for Look Out for Detox and Michael Jordan. But this album is phenomenal. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Definitely the best rap album to drop this year, bar none.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

End of "No Make-up" - "To be continued....11"

Keisha's Song is track 11 tells the story of the girl in No-Make up. 

I knew they were connected but after you hear track 4 if you skip right to track 11 lets it sink in a little better lol.  Keisha's song is one of my favorite on the album by itself anyway.
So is the consensus that she says "I had a black eye" at the end of "No Make-up" ??

I knew they were connected but after you hear track 4 if you skip right to track 11 lets it sink in a little better lol.  Keisha's song is one of my favorite on the album by itself anyway.
So is the consensus that she says "I had a black eye" at the end of "No Make-up" ??

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Yeah. I discovered the same thing one time while I had on random and it jumped from 4 to 11. No make-up is cool, but Keisha's Song makes it better somewhat

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Yeah. I discovered the same thing one time while I had on random and it jumped from 4 to 11. No make-up is cool, but Keisha's Song makes it better somewhat

Back
Top Bottom