Thoughts on Kendrick Lamar's Section 80 ?!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

when did this originally drop......aka how long could this have been in my life
30t6p3b.gif
smh at myself for snoozing

my first listen & i just finished kesiha song this man killed this one
pimp.gif

july 2.....great album imo

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

I know it's personal opinion but I can't stand when I hear dudes say "I don't like his flow, his speeds up and slows down too much" or his "beats are too laid back"
This is this man's personal style and it works for him, the kid has bars.  The thing about rapping is you get to come with your own original personal style and his flow is just a result of how his brain works and one should appreciate that he's able to deliver it with such versatility. You don't see very much versatility these days .After hearing him and J. cole on the same track I'm convinced he might be gettin J ever so slightly just off pure metaphors
But OD is a CLASSIC if any of you guys haven't heard (O)verly (D)edicated that tape is definitely better than this one, even though this one is good.

I say Kendrick and J. cole are the Nas and 2pac of today as far as style and what they bring to the table for our generation. They both have work to do. Both haven't even dropped an album yet

I know it's personal opinion but I can't stand when I hear dudes say "I don't like his flow, his speeds up and slows down too much" or his "beats are too laid back"
This is this man's personal style and it works for him, the kid has bars.  The thing about rapping is you get to come with your own original personal style and his flow is just a result of how his brain works and one should appreciate that he's able to deliver it with such versatility. You don't see very much versatility these days .After hearing him and J. cole on the same track I'm convinced he might be gettin J ever so slightly just off pure metaphors
But OD is a CLASSIC if any of you guys haven't heard (O)verly (D)edicated that tape is definitely better than this one, even though this one is good.

I say Kendrick and J. cole are the Nas and 2pac of today as far as style and what they bring to the table for our generation. They both have work to do. Both haven't even dropped an album yet

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

damn it dropped on my b-day
30t6p3b.gif
smh @ myself again

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

damn it dropped on my b-day
30t6p3b.gif
smh @ myself again

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Damn that was powerful. I would've paid a lot of $ to be in there that night. Could be a historical night if his career goes how I think it will.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Damn that was powerful. I would've paid a lot of $ to be in there that night. Could be a historical night if his career goes how I think it will.

If this was a actual album yes this would be the best of the year, but as a mixtape its the best EVER
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 AND I MEAN EVER
wink.gif

That video was kinda weak tho

If this was a actual album yes this would be the best of the year, but as a mixtape its the best EVER
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 AND I MEAN EVER
wink.gif

That video was kinda weak tho

This has grown on me so much in the past 2 weeks.

ADHD, F Your Ethnicity, Ronald Regan Era, Spiteful Chant, Rigamortus, Kush and Corinthians, Blow My High are all
pimp.gif

ADHD, F Your Ethnicity, Ronald Regan Era, Spiteful Chant, Rigamortus, Kush and Corinthians, Blow My High are all
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 This Joint is EPIC!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 This Joint is EPIC!

Back
Top Bottom