THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

Update on my situation:

I’m just focused on me right now. Haven’t heard from her or spoken to her.I knew it was quiet quiet when I didn’t hear from her on my birthday. So I’m working on me.

Been in the gym heavy. Dropped 25 pounds in six weeks. Still working. Focusing on school. And been working a little on my spirituality. Getting back in my creative bag too, working on some art and some clothes. Women can wait at this point. Just being distracted with my personal growth. Still think about her heavy, but it is what it is. Wild how you can go into a situation with mad confidence, knowing that you really that *****, and lose it all when the situation ends. So I’m back to finding that spark. One day at a time.
Glad you’re doing better but be careful with the distracting thing. Distracting yourself isn’t the way to go.

Damn! Fam is clairvoyant!!! You already know.

She's dating a married man and he mixing her head up like a blender (Pimp C voice).

I been supporting her by not judging either way (been with a married woman before so I have no high ground).

Anyway, she been beating herself up a lot lately.

Far from ugly. An ex from way back, some dude from her job, and some random dude that she gave her number to, all been pressing her out for a relationship but she's stuck on this married guy...or so I thought.

Last week her child's father literally cried about the fact that they aren't together.

He called her phone one night, didn't get an answer, decided to pop up at her house, saw married dudes car in the driveway, and lost it.

They haven't smashed in years and she gave no dambs because dude been smashing other women / just moved out from a live in situationship after lying to her about being single. Dude even comes over to cut her grass....still.

This whole "let's go on vacation" thing is new - we been friends through other breakups / dating and she aint never came at me like that before.

Feels like a set up.

Get all the way out there and she on some cuddle ****...crying about main man.

Or end up messing the whole friendship up which I don't want to do...especially if things get weird.

Have me on Colorado Snow Bunnies.com dropping the addy to the Airbnb.

Yeah - I got somebody coming over soooooo.....
See, once you understand the game, women become predictable.

The person who cares the least has the control in any relationship.

Her baby daddy is chasing her and she doesn't want him. He cares, she doesn't. She has the control

The married dude probably only hitting her up to smash and doing the bare minimum. She is chasing him. She cares, he doesn't. He already has a wife at home.

See, once you understand the game, women become predictable.

The person who cares the least has the control in any relationship.

Her baby daddy is chasing her and she doesn't want him. He cares, she doesn't. She has the control

The married dude probably only hitting her up to smash and doing the bare minimum. She is chasing him. She cares, he doesn't. He already has a wife at home.
As ****ed up as it is, once you internalize that, you will see how **** changes.

Y'all just blew my mind!

Never even thought of it like that - but damn if y'all aint dropping knowledge in here!!!

giphy.gif

Now I'm questioning if my "friendship" with her is just a lie.

When we broke up I didn't chase her, call her, nothing.

She hit me up a few months after the break up (when she had another dude) saying she missed our friendship.

Damn :frown:

People really shopping for other people a la carte.

It’s not the lack of care it’s the awareness of your emotions.

I don’t think people actually “don’t care” they just say that as a defense mechanism to try to feel less invested in something.

Always worked better for me that i acknowledge that yeah I care but that the emotion has no control over my actions. I’ll still do what objectively makes sense (go see friends, talk to other chicks etc

Edit: Only saying this cuz i’ve seen people work so hard to battle their emotions or change them. Feel like accepting your emotions but flowing through them like water has worked much better for me

Yessir being emotional detached will save all of us.

I have dated every type of female (good girl, single mom, hood girl, married woman, chick with a bf) they are all the same.

In before someone says "My girl ain't like that!"

What I have learned is that dating is a power dynamic. We men need to do everything in our power to bring these females into our world, not the other way around.

Its like having no expectations. Ever go to a function with an open mind and 0 expectation? Usually have a great time right? As opposed to going there with the expectation that itll be the greatest thing and it doesnt live up to those expectations. Just kinda non chalant, go with the flow.

NT fam, help ya boy out

I was creeping on an ex's IG. Shorty still saved pics on IG of our time together. One particular picture of a sunset had a red heart emoji before. I noticed she changed it to a black heart emoji now.

She deleted the pics of the moments she shared with new dude she started seeing after me last year :lol:

Might just slide back in her life for the easy smash

NT fam, help ya boy out

I was creeping on an ex's IG. Shorty still saved pics on IG of our time together. One particular picture of a sunset had a red heart emoji before. I noticed she changed it to a black heart emoji now.

She deleted the pics of the moments she shared with new dude she started seeing after me last year :lol:

Might just slide back in her life for the easy smash
tenor (1).gif

Just smashed my ex this weekend for her bday. It was glorious nut

If you the one who goofed do it. If she's the one who did then wait for her to contact you.
Mine still got our pictures on her FB but she won't post ones with the dude she's in a long distance situationship with because her family is on there :lol:
Dude was tagging her on FB and she told him not to do it there so he does it on IG.
She doesn't tag him in anything. She got back on tinder while loverboy is doing the most :lol:

Found out my Old Ex is preggo.......

so happy that I didn’t get jammed up.

I feel kinda sorry for the dude Tho....smashed in December while they went public in January....now he stuck for 18 years

**** it it ain’t me....

Cuffing season. Bout to hop back on the apps

Pandemic got em jumping at every opportunity.

i tried to find my old post so I could quote myself. But, my home girl I used to work with, and I been sexting like crazy lately. Positions, kinks, she’s likes it all over her face or to drink it. She enjoys DP, and the works. So, I’m taking all this in, knowing she got a few mandingos in the dugout and knowing I got a few Becky’s on the roster already.. keep it as friends, or jump in for spectacular nut. F it, I sent her text like ‘Let me F your throat tonight’

she shot back tombout she took antibiotics for acne and also she saw one of her dudes the night before, but to come through because a mutual friend or two would be there. I went over there, chilled out, our mutual friends leave and we started vibing, to some music videos. I’m still in my head like, yo after all these years, you feeling me or nah. I bit her to get her attention, and go in for the kiss, we’re swapping, hands in the pants:wow:, hands up the shirt. She tombout it’s been less then 24 hrs since ol dude. Fym. Obvi, I’m tryna give you the double-header. She wouldn’t budge. Oh whales. No loss on my part, I guess idgaf

A whole month tho? If she not trying to get you to get exclusive then some other dude may be getting the yambs.
It’s possible, I’d never be naive to think not, but I have my doubts for reasons I won’t get into. We got some things planned so it’s gonna go down eventually. The wait is just trash.

Ima try one of these apps tho . I’ve been so against them for so long but I feel like I’m missing out.

Back
Top Bottom