THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

It’s crazy, man. This was over like 4 years. I cannot count the amount of times I mentioned exercise over the years. Hiking, tennis, weight exercises, even outdoor social events that would require us to do a little walking and she wasn’t hearing it. Not to derail the thread but she’s the kinda chick Kevin Samuels talks about. She looks down on average earning men and thinks the kind of guy she wants (tall, six figure guy) will accept her as she is and it’s not gonna happen, especially at 30 years old and 245 lbs.

But it was my fault for sticking around for so long. :lol:
That’s ridiculous, what i did with this chick (my kick her to the curb soon),i just started lifting like crazy at home right infront of her, when i first met her she stayed in the gym then started slippin up here n there. Anyway ,started doing that and saw more results then suddenly she back on the train.

they know if are getting fat ,they want you to **** and deal with it without them lifting a finger

willypete willypete
Funny you mention exes hitting you up mine hit me up last week after absolutely no contact since September..said she's moving and asked if I want to catch up before she leaves. She's a very good person but things just didn't work between us

Part of me wanted to say yeah, but thinking about it nothing good can come from it, I gave her her closure but you know with women it's never enough. Meeting with her would not do anything positive for me, and God knows it might me an ambush for her to roast me again blah blah blah..ask about my current girl...not worth the stress and time wasted at all
Thought you found a girl that was the one pre COVID

Y’all ever have an ex that was always trying to pop back up somehow/someway? Like either through text, word of mouth from someone or even social media?

Ex I broke up with at the end of last year has consistently tried to mend things between us and I pretty much cut her off in May. Fast forward to June and I’m out atl on vacation, shawty hits me the day after her bday talking about how it’s effed up that I didn’t wish her happy bday. I told her I’m on vacation, going on dates and haven’t even thought about you. So I’m thinking that’s done with. Come to find out she still follows me on snap and was always the first checking anything I posted. So out of the blue randomly yesterday after no type of communication, she hits me up talking about she apologizes how ish went between us last month, hopes I’m happy and hopefully we can repair our friendship. Since I didn’t accept her apology and told her off, she says I didn’t have to respond and to leave her alone…….last I checked I wasn’t the one who reached out. Maybe it’s just me but that’s just weirdo behavior and I’m glad I dodged that bullet.

I did block her on snap and all other social media since I don’t need that energy in my life.
Yea should've kept her on read and kept it pushing

But on some savage steeze I woulda been like "Not worried about you..."

My ex girl from a few years ago blew up from 155 lbs to 245 lbs while we together, stopped dressing up when we went out, basically just got too comfortable. Also constantly talked about wanting to go to grad school but never did it over a 7 year period, despite not having anything holding her back from a resources standpoint.

Meanwhile I continued to advance in my career over the years, stayed in shape, started therapy, stuff like that. She would jokingly say things like “you’re not going anywhere” and “I’m gonna do XYZ when I’m a stay at home mom”. Tried suggesting physically activities to help with her weight, she wasn’t interested. Straight up told her that I was concerned about her weight and that she really needed to exercise, she told me she didn’t need it and that if I didn’t accept her at her weight someone else would. I left

Fast forward to a few years later and I notice one of our HS friends retweeted her. She’s still the same weight, constantly tweeting about how men are trash, how she wants a man that earns six figures, stuff like that. Tragically single and bitter at the world. It was actually sad to see.
Be glad you didn't get her pregnant

"Soooo is that a yes you do want the link, or...." = stick to the topic. I am making it clear that my only interest in this exchange is to make you an ******** subscriber and I am trying to retain your interest even though your proposition for drinks has no genuine appeal to me.

"I would be down for drinks some time" = Let me leave it open-ended and provide no definitive indication of my schedule so that I can retain your interest and still hopefully convert you into an ******** subscriber based on the false hope that we'll meet for drinks.

Stop giving this harlot attention man.
you'd be better off starving her.
:rofl:

Potential for the weekend

image13.jpg

Some interesting stuff recently with this one I'm lightly talking to. It all came about after a photoshoot I did with her (I'm currently into photography). After the shoot we got a few drinks. FFW a few hours later and I'm exploring her insides 😌.
We went out a weekend after and had a pretty good time. So good I felt like I'd get addicted to the fun and mess up all my focus on getting myself together and was confused if I should stay away from her. After I had a convo with a friend and centered myself, I was good and proceeded to continue talking to her. From the start, I told her I was DA, fresh out a relationship and looking for nothing serious and she was cool with it. After a few weeks something didn't sit right with me about her. I couldn't figure her out. I felt like I was dealing with a different person each of the 4 times we hung out. It was driving me a little crazy.
FFW a couple of weeks and we were having a convo, and she was spilling her guts a little bit about some stresses in her life. I consoled her and she said some things that flipped a light switch in my head. As I've been learning more about attachment styles recently I figured out she's a FA (fearfull avoidant). I sent her a few videos on the topic and her mind was blown and she couldnt deny it. What's crazy is that I'm a DA (dismissive avoidant) and her FA triggers me as my DA triggers her, which explains alot of her actions. What's crazier is that because I'm working on changing my DA, it triggers her even more. I know some if not most of you don't know what I'm talking about, but I highly reccomend you guys research attachment styles. It will save you alot of headache and stress when it comes to dealing with other people. I'm not saying go around diagnosing people, but it gives you an idea of what you're dealing with so you can proceed accordingly.

Last edited:
I got familiar with attachment styles last year after a chick put me on to a podcast. This article does a good job explaining the main types

https://www.quickanddirtytips.com/relationships/dating/your-attachment-style
Attachment styles are interesting. Behavioral health is coolasf. Why it’s crucial for parents to build bonds and be affectionate with kids at a young age during development stage. America kills this dynamic with individualistic feels.
My ex caught these feels and drifted after 23 yrs. I’m not mad at her more mad at myself for not choosing the secure type.

I’ve dated 4 therapist in the past two years. (the 5th is in social work masters)
‘love languages’ and attachment styles are everything. I can’t think of the scientific term for love languages.

I’m secure across the board, accept for with my parents (there’s a sense of abandonment there) chicks hate the fact that I’m not attached to any person, place or thing. I really d gaf, which personally I feel is healthy. I’m willing to put that wall down for the right one.

6200473C-E0A1-47CA-AACD-E1879582668F.jpeg

source: https://yourpersonality.net/
and I know the vast majority don’t want to/too scared to do the work, but if you’re a pos, at least know the why :lol:

side bar: my parents are pretty mentally unstable people (mom clinically schizo) and dad is the biggest Richard on earth that never gave a shh about who he hurt. Had black folk tapped into therapy and mental health throughout the 60s-80s, us younger gens would be a lot better off. I’m just trying to pay it forward to my kids. (Also not taking anything away from my parents generation’s that went through it all)

Last edited:
I ain't come in here to feel.

I came for T.A.Y

:nthat:

been a while since I got tested, I was going the blood donation route all pandemic. I’ve had a bunch of partners who have most recently added more partners. wore a condom for the first time with a chick I’ve been dealing with for a year, didn’t feel good AT ALL. Started with a condom, with a new chick that same week and ditched it, sensational. Lord have mercy on me. 2-3 more lined up before end of summer and I really don’t know.. I’ve vetted these chicks, but I don’t trust who they’re sleeping with. Should I ask for all statuses, does that even matter if we’re all little sloots out here?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom