THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

Both of my exes hit me up within a few hours of each other. 🤔 One on LinkedIn :lol:

It must be rough out there.

AA39F8C0-FE0D-430A-97E7-F49BBF181C28.jpeg

9C06C209-5661-4DB7-B760-2A449D60EB10.jpeg

I am in fact alive. Kicked it with the girl from Hinge Friday night. Grabbed some ice cream and walked around downtown.

She seemed normal enough she wanted me to come to her crib tomorrow night but I’m not with it. I told her we can get a hotel room instead if she’s with it.

What’s your reservations with pulling up on her?

I am in fact alive. Kicked it with the girl from Hinge Friday night. Grabbed some ice cream and walked around downtown.

She seemed normal enough she wanted me to come to her crib tomorrow night but I’m not with it. I told her we can get a hotel room instead if she’s with it.
Telly’s are go to’s lately. Getting hooked when you moonlight @ their crib :ohwell:

What’s your reservations with pulling up on her?

Nothing she did that’s just my own personal rule of thumb I don’t go over to a woman’s house or bring her over to mine until I know her like that. Just ain safe. I also don’t drink with women I’ve just met either.

I’ll rather pay for a hotel, have peace of mind and doesn’t waste my time.

Nothing she did that’s just my own personal rule of thumb I don’t go over to a woman’s house or bring her over to mine until I know her like that. Just ain safe. I also don’t drink with women I’ve just met either.

I’ll rather pay for a hotel, have peace of mind and doesn’t waste my time.

Respectable and safe

Clap both then ghost

Ex's for a reason
Was there really any other way to handle that situation?

Of course not!
On another note, I know this breaks the laws of the land in TAS, but this coworker after we FaceTimed this morning had me contemplating going back to the old me for a sec :lol:

And yea...condoms are trash

Aight bros... So condoms ain't trash 😅

Ive been dealing with 2 women. One that gives me a headache and another thats super cool.
Thursday the super cool one hits me up and says her vag is feeling funny and irritated. Im thinking its because it was a lil rough with sex and the condom dried out etc. We stared off raw dog, but threw the condom on cause we wasn't trying to risk pregnancy cause she was ovulating. Anyway, she asked if me and the headache chick used condoms I told her no (they know about each other). All 3 of us have been tested since I started getting physical with them so I wasn't worried too much about stds. Super cool chick got tested and said she tested positive for trich ☹️. Safe to say shes pretty upset about it. At first im thinking wtf is trich. Looked it up and damnnn. I looked at my recent std test and it wasnt requested by my doc. I hit up headache chick and asked if her last test had trich and she said no!. So now imma get tested, so is headache chick and theres some figuring out how tf and when tf. Fortunately its something that's curable and its actually common. But I've learned my damn lesson. I am no longer team raw unless I'm in a committed relationship. I hope y'all Bros look into trich and get tested for it. Stay safe

And I'm wearing sunscreen from now on to
#teamnomorerisks

Can’t be rawin multiple chicks 🤦🏿‍♂️ . She going through it. Got the itchy, smelly box while you just chilling :lol: :smh:
More bodies more risk, but it don't matter cause it only takes one.

I'm sure she thinks I got it from headache chick and gave it to her cause she had a pap in Feb and was negative for trich. But last time I smashed headache was 3 weeks ago and cool chick was a week ago. I'm really curious to know headache chicks results cause if hers is negative it might be cool chicks fault and I may know how it happened

Rubbers all the way until you’re in a committed relationship. It’s all fun and games until u catch something that’s incurable.

But I must admit there were times I started off with a rubber and ended it without one. Looking back it was foolish on me.

Women get trich and yeast infections all the time. I wouldn't even sweat it. Fairly common.

You dodged a bullet though with it being curable.

Back
Top Bottom