THREAD CLOSED

What are you most looking forward to? (Two choices allowed)

• Derek Carr's return

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Amari Cooper's third season

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Khalil Mack in his prime

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Marshawn Lynch where he belongs

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Defensive improvements

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Showdown in Mexico City

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Revenge against Kansas City

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Greg Papa was on 957 this morning. Brought up some interesting points.

Do you play Carr in preseason if Penn ain't protecting him?

Papa also said Conley is the best CB on the team.

might cop that bo jackson snapback, what yall think :nerd:

oakland-raiders-new-era-9fifty-jackson-jersey-number-15.jpg

Not something I'd wear but not bad looking.

Greg Papa was on 957 this morning. Brought up some interesting points.

Do you play Carr in preseason if Penn ain't protecting him?

Papa also said Conley is the best CB on the team.

Unfortunately, that's not saying much :lol: :smh:

But eh, Carr is gonna have to play. I mean injuries can happen at any time.

I like Penn, but I don't think he's that integral to Carr's health. We got the protection up the middle locked down, I put more emphasis than that over the tackles. I feel like Carr can get rid of the ball quickly with whoever at tackles as long as KO/Hudson/Gabe hold down the interior.

Don't need Carr playing more than a series in any preseason game. Maybe give him a an extended run for a quarter week 3.

Carr won't police himself that's gonna have to be on the coaching staff.

We not used to having nice things. :lol:

Don't need Carr playing more than a series in any preseason game. Maybe give him a an extended run for a quarter week 3.

Carr won't police himself that's gonna have to be on the coaching staff.

We not used to having nice things. :lol:

That has me dying. lol.

Let EJ and Cook run the preseason and give Carr a series or two or three.
If I'm Reggie McKenzie (which I'm not) I'm banking on Carr getting injured this season and getting anyone behind him as much work as possible against starters.
Defense really needs to step up. Jack can't hang his hat on a defensive unit that closely led the league in most YAC.

Maaaaaaan don't say **** like that :smh: The most Carr will play is a half, and that'll be the 2nd to last game. I do like the fact that we picked up EJ, in the event that something might possibly hopefully FTLOG please don't happen. Cook was screwed after McGloin went down. Dude didn't even know the plays :lol:

Anyone know of the best place to cop an Elite Marshawn jersey? The Raider Image wants $325, trying to see if I can do better than that.

Anyone know of the best place to cop an Elite Marshawn jersey? The Raider Image wants $325, trying to see if I can do better than that.

I've been looking all summer. I've got nothing, and I suspect that price is close to as good as you'll find it while he's still in Oakland.

I was able to go to training camp yesterday.

Some notes: Conley was out there, not dressed. Studying plays tho. Was able to get a sig. he said he's just anxious to suit up
Coop didn't dress.
Crab and TJ Carrie got into a little scuffle. Helmets got ripped off. Ended quickly tho
Carr looked good. Was threading the needle on a few passes. Was moving really well...
RBs looked good. Hood had a long run
What I didn't like was Cordarelle Patterson looking horrible and frustrated on kick off return...hope he gets it together.
All I can remember...

I think he got the leverage and he knows it. I don't think he coming back till they pay him.

Back
Top Bottom